Thread: Do you buy games for PS3 which have trophies

Do you buy games for PS3 which have trophies

I speculate about this subject, because I use to procure games that merely have the trophies, but a few games like Assassins Creed, which has no trophies, are awe-inspiring as well. So here I want to create a debate about him, like his views here are your options or fondness. I found that lots of people stop buying games just for the reason that they have nice trophies. His thoughts are also adjusted to it and stop buying games without trophies.

Re: Do you buy games for PS3 which have trophies

I will not lie; I see it as trophies in games that I purchased. But only purchase the games that I know I'll like or read in a protracted time. Trophies for the game more enjoyable, I like having goals to go play. I also sense like trophies give the game a new life, sometimes you have to replay a set of two or three times to reach the platform. When they usually have not been repeated a definite game if trophies were not involved. I would buy a game without trophies in seconds if it is an excellent game.

Although I do not play much, I akin to play for trophies, so I doubtless would not acquire a game if you do not have trophies. The trophies are imperative to my gratification of the game. I would buy a game, no issue how good it is if you have no title. Before the trophy system played my PS3 from point in instance to time. Just to fill the time of boredom. But since the trophy system really take pleasure in playing my game. Bring more excitement to the game, besides the feeling of exploit when you finally open platinum.

I love playing with the trophies, since I want to show the gaming public, not just to end the game, but won all the objectives set in it. These responses make me think that. But conceivably the only trophies strategies to get money for video games, since now the companies, most of us used to buy games is not very good, just for the trophies trouble-free. If you have trophies, I will not play. As the trophies were made that noise makes me sense like I'm realize a bit and I'm addicted.

I see the trophies once the list shows that I have to know what to do. That does not stop me from buying a good game. I will not lose just a platform thorny. For me, it really does not matter besides (with or lacking trophies) on procure of a game. But once the game ends, the story-wise, and has trophies, I cannot impede playing awaiting it has acquired all the trophies too. I just played through the first portal earlier this week. Not just a trophy big game.

I do not buy a lot of games so I usually pick a few games that really want to buy, look at the list of trophies, and if I want more equitable, frequently more difficult to choose the platform to make it last longer. I only pay money for games I know I can and I resemble to try to get the trophies that many of them, but in the end only the proposal games that I really like. I comprise that I never bought a game for trophies. Only care about the trophies, if the game is excellent and I am willing to play. The finest games are going for platinum. I will never waste my occasion on a bad match for the trophies.

I would not avoid a game that has trophies, but I have my PS3 trophies after they turn into mandatory only trophy I have a free game (tools of destruction), but I was for many years in promoting the PS3, GameCube and DS child, no trophies, so do not get a game devoid of them. Yet, I am much more likely to get 100% in a game that has trophies than one without, and do all the sidequests and all that, because the trophies are a good motivator.