Thread: Should I go for Droid Bionic or Thunderbolt?

Should I go for Droid Bionic or Thunderbolt?

Hi everyone I am using Blackberry Storm 9530 from past one month and is working well. It is now able to upgrade. The phone is given by work and I am waiting for the android to approve it in the list. Well I totally confused should I go for Bionic or thunderbolt. I also have some questions regarding them. I understand any of these devices will be a major improvement in my storm, but I make sure I'm doing the best choice. I had my mind set on the beam, but as an opportunity to fan Bionic convince me otherwise.

Re: Should I go for Droid Bionic or Thunderbolt?

Out of all of your criteria I think the biggest wild thing is the battery life. And since we know (mostly) of the beam is not large, and has a battery significantly lower than the Bionic but it has a dual core and not know for definite that the battery will be optimized, I think that it would value coming up to see. I believe that as you've not at all used an Android mechanism should attempt to wait a little longer until the Bionic is released and compare real exams to take its final decision.

I played with my friend for a day after BAMF shone on it, and still was not impressed with battery life. Apparently, until now that dual core Nvidia are energy efficient, while Ray has a huge amount of settings to "optimize". As for the roots, turn signals, etc, do not let anyone tell you that the Bionic cannot be rooted or be fully editable. Motorola has a locked boot loader, which means that you can flash custom kernels on the phone but still can flash custom ROMs, and the telephone, doubtless, its roots. Ray is the best in this category? Yes, it is not blocked the way for Motorola phones are, but you still have customization options.

I have a friend having TB and loves - has not been able to put what she did and says its battery remains about 6-7 hours. She is thinking of getting the battery for it. I have also a Storm (9550) and have no problems with it, other than a slow browser, but my NE2 is in June and am hoping that bionics and S2 (if available on Verizon) will be out for a good association. You waited so long, one or two months will not hurt to make sure you are getting what you really want.

I am currently in month 28 of my experience of the property at 1 storm, located in the city of Gotham to access 4G and played with TBolt and decided not to pull the trigger on the issue of the battery alone. Pending bionics, while charging the phone 3-4x a day, does the battery take 1-2 days xa BlackBerry is like having an old pet, but true to wait 2-3 weeks after coming out of bionics to ensure that your battery is better than TBolts and free gremlin.

Having problems with the battery zapping when exchanging between 4G/3G, camera microphone issues, and other small problems that have been caught with appropriate tests. Other issues like the fact that you can connect the phone while it is resting on the kickstand I say that adequate resources were not dedicated to making the Lightning the best phone possible. I'll wait for the Bionic and see what it brings. Only 4 weeks and either be able to keep both sides phones by comparison, and we all know that bionics is delayed and you can go by lightning. That's the approach I'm taking.

I have not played with Atrix but have an excellent point as to why - I could not leave the Big Red from AT & T. I went to the store Big Red through my workplace in Manhattan yesterday to play with TBolt again - it's a very nice device and compares it with my Storm 28 months one is unfair. I think the Bionic be different from the Atrix and expect to compare against the TBolt. My only concern is battery life. I need it to last from the beginning to the end of my life - period. I hope the bigger battery in the Bionic and what we have said in terms of management of the Motorola battery will provide the best Bionic with better endurance.