Thread: I am thinking to buy Motorola Droid Bionic by returning back HTC Thunderbolt

I am thinking to buy Motorola Droid Bionic by returning back HTC Thunderbolt

So, I've lived with the Thunderbolt intended for a week at the moment, and I'm thoughts that I'm departing to come back it and stay for the Motorola droid Bionic. This has a smaller amount to do with the Thunderbolt and more to do with the Motorola Droid Bionic. The Bolt is an enormous phone, don't get me erroneous, but I believe I'll be better-off with the Motorola droid Bionic over the long haul. I be acquainted with a lot of populace have been comatose on the battery of the Bolt, but it actually isn't the most horrible I've increasingly used. The major thing holding me back right now is the lack of clearness when it comes to the 4G plans, and whether the Bionic will get unlimited 4G as well.

Re: I am thinking to buy Motorola Droid Bionic by returning back HTC Thunderbolt

I am in the similar boat as you; on the other hand I have not purchased the Htc thunderbolt yet. My major concern is the limitless data pricing and build excellence. I am beneath the feeling that the Bionic is plastic alike to the Nexus S. This concerns me for hardiness reason and heat dissipation with the 4G signal probing. I did take delivery of the $155 offer to improve that is also weighed on me. I might buy and if I desire to alter just buy a new-fangled device off agreement. I feel like a kid just arriving to a theme park, too many options and variables.

Re: I am thinking to buy Motorola Droid Bionic by returning back HTC Thunderbolt

The Bolt is plastic in addition. It devoid of doubt has a quantity of weight so it feels enormous in hand, excluding it is all plastic, consequently don't give permission that is the reason why. (The reverse of the Motorola Droid Bionic is also obtainable to be soft touch, consequently it should feel way better than the Nexus).If you're on the barrier, I'd say just stay until the Motorola Droid Bionic comes out. You can't know awaiting you've held it in your hand.

Both phones are immense phones. Except I will just give the edge to the Motorola Droid Bionic for the reason that Dual Core and Quad Core are the expectations. The Bolt has a Metal casing so it is not all plastic. If you want to observe how the Motorola droid bionic will feel. Visit AT&T and mess around with the Atrix. That is how I made my decision to make the Bionic my next phone. I messed around with the Bolt and I still like the speed and smoothness of the Atrix better. It just performed better in my opinion then the Bolt.

We won't know until the Bionic is released how it will perform - Atrix has doubled the ram. CES reviews said Bionic was Lagging- could be due to beta software etc. but could be what we will see when its free due to ram etc.If you don't need 12+UP (LTE) speed nowadays and can stay until august or then by all means wait for the Bionic. There is no requiring buying no matter which if you are not in need of the features it offers. I need LTE Today - therefore got a TBOLT and will gravely think the Bionic when it’s released.

I also have had HTC Thunderbolt for a week by now and I have got to say that not anything beats LTE speed. This phone is unbelievable, other than I also was thoughts about recurring it and coming up for the Motorola Droid Bionic. The battery life I can live with particularly because i can get twist off 4G and run 3G just fine on it to save power. Seidio Innocel has a 1600 mah slimline battery that won’t add bulk so that’s forever an option. The only obsession I strength not be too content with is the Display; colors seem a little washed in comparison to every other soon to be released LTE phone on Verizon.

Don't get hung up on the amount of RAM. The Bionic has DDR2 RAM which will be faster than that in the Thunderbolt. How this plays out in the device as far as speed is yet to be seen (even though the Atrix has DDR2 RAM as fine, but has 1GB vs. 512MB in the Motorola droid Bionic). Other than the point is that you can't just match up to the amounts stuck between these devices to say one is enhanced than the other.

From what I've seen (and from slight there is on the Bionic), it appears that the Gingerbread on the Droid X that was shown looks horribly like to the screens exposed on the Bionic. So, I'm wondering if that's on the whole the same version that will come on the Bionic at release. It seems quite and a small amount of people have already warmed up to it more than some additional account of Blur. Other than the locked bootloader subject, Blur seems to be the main censure of Moto devices. And if that's less of an issue with the latest version, I think the Bionic could be a huge hit.