Thread: Motorola Media Link crashes when tried to run

Motorola Media Link crashes when tried to run

I've been trying to get this to work, but it was unsuccessful! I'm running Windows XP SP3 and each time I try to run the program crashes. It gives me error and tells me nothing, but when I look at the properties of the event that tells me there is one. NET Runtime 2.0 Error Event ID is 1000. None of this makes logic to me, but I'm hoping some of you with more technology skills will be able to interpret. I have all the existing ones. Net applications on my system. The accident occurs almost immediately after starting the program, so early that even you can try some of the suggestions others have offered in this forum. I am finding that others on the web are reporting similar problems trying to run this program.

Re: Motorola Media Link crashes when tried to run

Just tell me one thing are you using the CD or downloaded any third party software’s and check for compatibility. Motorola will also install Media Link for data transfer capabilities between the Droid and PC? Or are you interested in some other features it offers? With Windows XP, Service Pack 3, you do not need Media Link for USB data transfer. Well you can check this out if you want. All the best!

Just tell me one thing are you using the CD or downloaded any third party software’s and check for compatibility. Motorola will also install Media Link for data transfer capabilities between the Droid and PC? Or are you interested in some other features it offers? With Windows XP, Service Pack 3, you do not need Media Link for USB data transfer. Well you can check this out if you want. All the best!

You can drag and drop from iTunes to your droid, but I was expecting something that will automatically synchronize the items again with the Droid iTunes as iTunes does with my iPod. For those of you who do not use iTunes or an iPod. The synchronization operation is very similar to back up the early backup saves everything that following backing up only save new files / modified. That's what I'm looking for. MML had hoped that such services are rendered.

Let me say frankly that I like my new milestone X, and I'm quite pleased in general with it. I moved from an Audiovox phone rock solid six years with Motorola, and there are plenty of things you want. But MML has given me a case of everything. I am very new here and I just downloaded yesterday because MML expected to give Motorola Android users the same functionality as its main competitor does. He did rapidly move photos and videos to my ThinkPad. But when I strive to open the videos in a format file Windows Media Player 11 you cannot read!

I read here from an expert of Motorola to ditch Motorola's MML Program! Just do the whole thing manually via USB! In what century we are again. Sony and Hitachi, for example, is constantly improving its products to compete with others, almost every month. Make things easy for the customer was a primary selling tool. Motorola, Android is doomed if this is the best we can expect from you in the integration of PC phone / mobile. The two must be connected to perfection - or who are failing their customers. Motorola bought brand loyalty for years of use Law Enforcement My partner wanted me to get an iPhone is simple and works. Now I have been wondering if I chose the wrong horse.

The promises of the MML are simple, the transfer of reasonable expectations and your team and manage the contacts on the fly and Motorola to make it work, period. It's too hard to do on the phone itself. Companies require. And consumers will go without it. "Drag and Drop" is not exactly high tech today, and I should be able to sit at my computer and interrelate with my contacts, media files and data instantly and without problems, excuses or drama. Moderators, please talk with his superiors.