Thread: LED on Motorola Droid X is not turning ON

LED on Motorola Droid X is not turning ON

I have been using Motorola Droid X Smartphone from last two months now. The mobile has been working very well and without any kind of issues until 2 days back. Recently I have been experiencing many issues with the mobile phone. It is running Android 2.2 Operating system in the Droid X. I had recently kept a LED notification light burning in my droid X. Whenever the screen is blank, blue LED is displayed whereas when the screen is activated, it goes green. But recently when I powered the notification off, I was able to see the blue LED light being displayed even when the phone was off. Can someone tell me what must be the issue? How to get rid of it?

Re: LED on Motorola Droid X is not turning ON

What you need to do is switch off your mobile phone remove the battery of your Motorola Droid X cellphone and let it be in that state for a while. After few seconds, reinsert the battery in your Motorola Droid X and start your device. After performing the above mentioned, check out whether the issue still exists or it is solved. If the issue still exists then most probably you will have to search for more information regarding the issue.

According to me the solution which would actually help you solve your issue is to factory reset your Motorola Droid X mobile phone. Performing the factory reset will install all default settings of your mobile phone, which were already installed in your device at the time of purchase, what we also call the out-of –box settings. All the user settings will be lost after you have dane factory reset in your Motorola Droid X cellphone.

I feel that you need to try starting your Motorola Droid X in Safe Mode and check out if you are facing the same issue or not. The problem might also occur if you have installed some apps from some untrusted website. There is a high possibility of the following thing to occur. So if you have recently installed many applications in your device, which you feel might play an important role in creating this issue, you must remove them and check whether the issue gets solved or not.

Thank you, guys for replying to my thread. It seems that there are many reasons which can actually cause the following issue with your mobile phone. I already done trying all the above mentioned suggestions and unluckily, nothing seems to be solving the issue with my Motorola Droid X. No matter what I do, the problem of LED flashing Blue light everytime won’t get solved at all. I am relay tired of trying different methods. Pleas eif anyone is having any good suggestion, then please feel free to post the same.

I have come across the news that New Operating system update of Android 2.3 Gingerbread is available for your Motorola Droid X mobile phone. So, I would like to recommend you to install the following update for particular Droid X cell phone and check out whether you are able to solve your issue or not. Also make sure that you have even installed all the new updates for your Motorola Firmware. An updated system might solve your issue with your mobile showing unnecessary LED light.

Sounds like the Motorola Droid X cellphone, which you have been using have got few hardware problems within it and that is why you are going through this uneven issues with the mobile phone. SO, I strongly feel that now its time for you to walk to the Motorola Care Centre or any other Motorola Authorized store and get your issues checked and solved. Your cellphone might need to perform a “re-flash", or may be some replacement in its internal hardware parts. It totally depends on the situation of the problem.