Thread: Will Motorola Droid Bionic play streaming videos in HDMI out

Will Motorola Droid Bionic play streaming videos in HDMI out

Hello friends I am using Samsung Wave mobile and I have heard that Motorola is going to launch new mobile called Motorola Droid Bionic and I am waiting for this mobile. The news is like that this device has HDMI out port which can be fun. Now I want to know that in Motorola Droid Bionic mobile is it possible to play online streaming videos by using HDMI out. If anyone has any information regarding this then let me know.

Re: Will Motorola Droid Bionic play streaming videos in HDMI out

As far as I know it the news which you have heard is proper and Motorola Droid Bionic have HDMI port then I thinks it will possible to enjoy online streaming videos with HDMI output. We will also able to play our movies through HDMI out. I hope this information will proper and we will able to watch our online stuff on our TV. If I get any updates regarding this then I will post it.

According to me we will be able to play online streaming videos through HDMI output in Motorola Droid Bionic with the help of some applications. Because I think to play online streaming videos through HDMI port it needs some specific setting which should be available on mobile software and if Motorola will not provide any options for play those videos through HDMI then Applications will help us to play videos.

I have read somewhere that Motorola Droid Bionic do have HDMI port and it will allow us to play HD games on big screen TV through HDMI and also enable us to view all the images and videos on the BIG screen. Nut as far as online streaming videos concern in Motorola Droid Bionic I can’t say that it will be possible but it s hard to predict about online streaming videos through HDMI for that we have to wait till any updates comes from Motorola.

I don’t think it is possible to play Online streaming videos from Motorola Droid Bionic to our LCD Tv through HDMI because playing the videos from mobile to TV via HDMI is possible and that we all know very well but to play streaming videos in TV through HDMI needs very powerful GPU and that is the main reason I am not agreeing with this. If Motorola manages to do this then this will be really appreciated.

It looks like Motorola may give any predefine application in their Motorola Droid Bionic mobile which will allow us to stream videos on TV through HDMI port. I hope Motorola team will be working on this type of features on their mobile. I can also say that we may be get applications to make this thing possible on android market. I am really waiting for this mobile and planning to buy this device.

Thank you so much for giving me all the information and I am really waiting for this mobile. I think Motorola will surly do something for giving output for online streaming video through HDMI. If they can put any predefine application for HDMI output in Motorola Droid Bionic then it will be very nice. I hope they will be working on this. If there are any updates available then please keep posting it here.