Thread: how to fix game lagging on MSI gx660r

how to fix game lagging on MSI gx660r

Hello friends I am using MSI GX660R laptop which is very nice laptop for gaming. In this laptop there is Intel Core i7 processor and ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870 1GB GDDR5 graphic card, now whenever I try to play game in my laptop at that time starts normally but while playing the game my freezes for some seconds and after that it works normally. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: how to fix game lagging on MSI gx660r

If you are facing this problem with any particular game in your MSI gx660r laptop then I think it should be your game issue and I think you should try to solve this issue by changing the resolution of the game. First change the resolution of the game and after that check whether you are getting the same problem while playing the game or not. I hope this idea will fix your issue. if you still finding difficulties after that then try to solve this problem by reinstalling it.

It looks like you are facing this problem because of the Direct x. if your Direct X is not updated then first of all you have to download updated version of Direct X in your laptop and after that you have to remove old version of Direct X from your laptop and after that you have to install updated version of Direct X in your MSI gx660r laptop. Now after doing that when you play games in your laptop at that time you will not face any issues with your graphics.

There was similar problem occurred with my Hp gaming laptop and after that i thought that the problem is coming because of the wrong setting in my game but after doing the proper setting also I was facing the same issue and then I have uninstalled my graphic driver from my laptop and then I have restart the laptop. now after restarting my HP laptop I have inserted my driver CD in my laptop and then I have installed graphic driver again and after that all the problems gets solved.

I am facing this graphic problem with all the games in my laptop, I have downloaded Direct X from internet and after that I have installed it in my laptop but after installing the newer version of the Direct X also I get the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card driver in my MSI gx660r laptop but it didn’t make any difference. Is there any other way to fix this issue then please let me know.

If after installing the updated version of Direct x in your system also you are still having the same issue then I think you should download the updated driver from internet and after that you have to install it in your system. If you want to download the updated driver then you have to click here DRIVER DOWNLOAD. Now after you click on this download the driver and install it and then your graphic problem will get solved.