Thread: Motorola droid Bionic is dead?

Motorola droid Bionic is dead?

According to a dependable basis all along India Motorola droid bionic seems to have been scrapped. This will move toward as very bad news for those waiting for this phone. Anyone have any idea about this issue. Anyone knows anything about Motorola droid than do let me know herein will appreciate everyone who will help me there.

Re: Motorola droid Bionic is dead?

Not sure, I think, reliable or not. I think there's too much invested by Motorola and Verizon has just junk. Verizon announced at CES as a flagship device (first dual-core part of its line of LTE introduction), and Motorola has had on the home page of your website since then. Another thing what device will replace it? Why? Are there equipment and / or software problems that would make the Bionic breaking? If so, why not a "similar device" also has these problems? It seems that if you can fix for a similar device, why not do it in Bionic. So much for me at this point still too hard to believe.

Is not long-established and the man who published it is not even safe. Not with that said, not the kind of person in charge just a hunch, so it may be true, it would be entirely such. I wanted a Moto 2 Tegra specifications and high quality screen. It seems that it is enhanced to wait plus distinguish, but if the Targa is the substitution that improved than their things collectively and construct acknowledged incredible soon.

It will release, but have problems and this guy says he will never see the light of day. Unfortunately, none of that really can be confirmed in both directions. At this point I have resigned myself to simply preparing for the long term and looking at any Moto / VZW emissions and entertain with my Droid1.The Targa is like a very nice phone. If the Bionic become an official no-go would be a pretty nasty little embarrassed to Moto. HTC and others will come out smelling of roses is in the genesis of the LTE market from Verizon Wireless Moto while suffering in silence has been a comedy of errors. Hopefully this will expedite the release of the Targa, if this is true.

I'm exhausted of this silence. Motorola and Verizon have to pronounce no matter which at all, treating us like shit. You have uninvolved approximately all the reasons in the direction of stay with Verizon, in addition to its network. Now this happens? I'd be in an supplementary appointment of medium at the moment with the intention of they have phones that have been coming up months for, if not for his good indication.

I found this quote in Google. Bionics "Release Date" thread this morning. He furthermore published a quote from dude a mod, in the similar thread a connect of days ago, expressing concerns accurate. And now it has a reliable informant andddd confirming that it is also, according to tan. With BMX contradictory statements, it is obvious that an important person is being grossly misinformed. Time will tell who is.

I cannot decide if I want to get the Bionic if / when you leave, or should I wait to see if anything is announced in the Targa. The Targa appears to be a phone, even better than bionic, but will come out much later. Maybe I'll stick with my boring pain in the butt-Storm 2 for a little longer and get a tattoo instead, with my money and just wait for the Targa. I've heard good things about the X Droid, and if the Targa is supposed to be the brother of LTE-capable X Droid, then I'm definitely in.