Thread: How to delete download history in Motorola Droid

How to delete download history in Motorola Droid

I tried to download a video today, but the video did not work. I deleted when the droid was connected to my computer, but when I entered the history of downloads, I was able to find the file there. Does this mean that the file won’t be getting eliminated from my device? Can anyone tell me how I can delete the download history permanently from my Motorola Droid device? Please if anyone has got any information regarding the issue, than please help me in solving the same.

Re: How to delete download history in Motorola Droid

You should following the below mentioned steps as they are mentioned if you wish to clear the download history in your Motorola Droid mobile phone. I am sharing these steps because it has helped me in solving my related issue. SO I feel that it’s worth trying. To clear the download history follow these few steps:
    Web browser > menu > more > downloads > menu > clear list

Thank you for replying. I tried the above mentioned steps as mentioned but was unable to end up successfully. When I am clicking on the Menu button from the downloads list, I can see only “Cancel all downloads" option, that’s it. And the worst part is that the download files shown as now downloading has already being downloaded by me. I can’t see any clear list option t all. So. Now what to do? Please help me. Thank you in advance.

According to me you might be trying to follow the above mentioned suggestion directly from the downloads list and that is why you are unable to find the mentioned options. You must try to search the following mentioned options from the main browser window. It can be either the homepage of your default browser. This has worked for me. So I will definitely ask you to do the same. Its worth trying. Hope it works solving the issue.

I would suggest you to have a look on the user guide or the manuals which came along the Motorola Droid mobile phone which you are currently using. You might get necessary help from the following manuals. Search for the particular section where they have mentioned about the deleting history files from your mobile phone. Or else you can even get the user guide and manual for your Motorola Droid mobile at the official website of Motorola.

I have been using the Motorola Droid from sometime now and I know how to delete the download history in this particular mobile phone. The only way to delete them is to delete them is to delete them individually from the Downloads list. What you need to do is press and hold the download file that you wish to delete from the list/ This will give you a menu of options where you can open and delete the files.