Thread: Will Motorola droid bionic have locked bootloader?

Will Motorola droid bionic have locked bootloader?

Im planning to buy Motorola droid bionic which is going to be released in couple of days? I have heard that Motorola droid bionic bootloader will be locked. I just want to know if anyone has any idea about this. Let’s hope this is not true and has no locked bootloader. Anybody who has any idea about droid bionic can suggest me here.i haven’t heard any announcement made by Motorola regarding droid bionic.

Re: Will Motorola droid bionic have locked bootloader?

Almost immediately it as an input or owners of any Droid X Droid 2 there in this: the bootloader is protected deadlock in the root for you, or even find what you need to get a phone roots. Have a phone truly open source has been an incredible experience for me. That is going to take to release Bionic before a Verizon phone can be truthfully absolute ahead of my roots in terms of capacity Motorola Droid.

When I give the impression of being up in sequence on eFUSE, point to the OMAP 3, Xenon in the Xbox 360 and some other chips. Not anything linked with Tegra 2 yet.I appear at the Viewsonic Tablet G and hope. If Moto is find a way to lock the boot loader, which would be considered very anal, taking into account Blur is normally considered garbage compared to the user interface Sense, TouchWiz. Especially with the UI sense of being out before a day Blur Earn Mo.

CyanogenMod numerous believe is the best, all ROM's best. The Fade light am extremely trustworthy to CyanogenMod, and I too will not pay money for a phone that cannot be installed in CyanogenMod. No material what hardware specifications are? This is why you purchased an amazing place of X. I wanted the X, but I bought the CyanogenMod wanted more amazing because I wanted a big screen.With CyanogenMod, you get a lot of perks and tweaks that most simply do not have ROMs.

Gingerbread CyanogenMod I've been running for the last 2 weeks generations who have been out last week are practically ideal. The biggest thing to do now is add hardware accelerators for 3D graphics to be displayed in the quadrant. And if you're wondering Gingerbread is very similar to Froyo, mostly issues differently and is possibly a little faster and less lag Home screen / redraws. The tracks, although minimized, still there, though. It would be a dream come true to be able to run CyanogenMod in bionics. I'm hoping like crazy that this phone will not be blocked!

The developers contain lately been capable to overclock the droid X, even though the bootloader is locked.I just roots and new X Romed and I installed an application overclocking market. I overclocked to 1.3 GHz, and pulled down no less than 1,650 in the quadrant at a time. In real world use, at that speed, it was almost incomprehensible fast compared with stocks. So yes - overclocking is probable with any explanation came to him.