Thread: Letters of Motorola Droid keyboard are coming out

Letters of Motorola Droid keyboard are coming out

Hey people, I am using Motorola Droid cellphone from last three months. The mobile phone has been a very good performer but my only issue is it physical appearance. Recently, I have been noticing that the G and V key of my mobile’s keyboard are coming off the panel. They seems to have got loose. So, I wanted to know whether it is possible to use a superglue inorder to get the keys fixed to the device. Please help me to solve my doubt.

Re: Letters of Motorola Droid keyboard are coming out

I am not sure whether this would actually work in your case as you are using Motorola droid mobile phone. But I was able to stick keys of my mobile’s keyboard using a superglue. Actually it might depend from mobile to mobile. Still I have also came across many people claiming that doing this sometimes ruins the mobile more. So, this is kind of risky according to me. But for experimenting and for a try, you can try using the following solution inorder to stick back the broken off keyboard.

If you are finding it difficult to use the keyboard after you started facing the issue, then I would suggest you to take your mobile phone to the nearest mobile store and get another mobile cover for your device. Using another cover panel seems to be much better option to me rather than experimenting by yourself and ending up getting ins some more trouble. You might end by destroying your touch panel of your Motorola Droid if anything went wrong while sticking keys back to the keyboard.

Rather than visiting any store for the replacement issue, I would recommend you to visit the official and an authorized center of Motorola. That will be more promising. The staff available at the Motorola store will be able to tell you exactly what you need to do. If no solution is coming up, then I would recommend you to change the entire keyboard panel of your mobile phone. The new keyboard for your Motorola Droid will be working similar to earlier days.

Visiting the Motorola store to get the keyboard panel replaced seems to be a perfect solution to me. As you have used the mobile for just 3 months, I am sure that your mobile phone might be under warranty period. So any kind of help, repairing and replacement is possible at the moment. Also all the services will be free of cost and you won’t be charged for any one of them. but if you have void your mobile phone then you will be asked to pay for the service.

Thank you people for helping me solve my problem. I also felt that submitting my device to the Motorola store and getting the services done will be the most appropriate solution at the moment. But I have noticed that when I reattached the buttons back to keyboard, they were working like never before, very well. Also the service was done all for free. So once again thank you for the help. Also I wanted to know, what might be causing the problem? Anyone knows?

According to me the problem is not with the keyboard at all. The issue seems to be with the amount of heat that your phone is producing because of your daily usage. Sometimes it do happen that the heat produced by the mobile phone is not handles by the keyboard and thus producing bubbles on the keyboard. These bubbles cause lagging and make weird noises and also make it little harder for the user to use the keyboard.