Thread: Would you prefer Droid Bionic or Droid X2?

Would you prefer Droid Bionic or Droid X2?

It seems that Engadget has dug up some specs on the Droid X2 (before I forget, that everyone did not know that). I was not aware of the proposed specifications, but the rumors were that he would be a display of 3G, QHD, the 1 GHz dual core, and the RAM to 1 GB. But as the beam is "refreshed" EVO, the Droid 2 is now a breezy DX. WVGA display, CPU 1.2 GHz single-core and 768 MB memories. Also, do not have a front facing camera.

I made it very clear that I want bionic, but I've been curious about what the DX2 had up his sleeve. After all, if I have to pay for 4G, but I have it in the area for a year, what is the occasion to pay more when I'll just make a one-year agreement, anyway? Other than after listen to these specifications, I'm positively not so frightened with the Droid X2 and I am the droid Bionic. What you say?

Re: Would you prefer Droid Bionic or Droid X2?

Yes, Motorola is basically beamed. With tuberculosis coming out soon and without bootloader locked, there is not much of a reason to get excited about it. Unless you are faithful to Motorola, it is. It would be curious to see what the battery has, however. The droid X2 seems to be a joke. It's just better than Droid X now, to articulate nothing of bionics. At smallest amount bionic dual-core and the front facing camera.

Statements like this are really starting to take me. I really do not understand what people expect when it comes to new phones. If it is not broke, why expect it to be "fixed"? I mean the way the phones. The features of the phones are continually being updated. Why are populace fixed in what looks similar to a phone, particularly if it is comparable to a phone and tested. These are people who want new-fangled phones look quite different from the old phone, just for the sake of them looking dissimilar

It was the term used in the article, is why I quoted. I was not considering form factor of the equation at all. Personally I love the look of the Droid X and the desire to Bionic seemed more like it. I interpreted that "update" means that the latest version was slightly enhanced version of the above. Personally, I do not know why these two phones diff. It could have taken the Bionic specifications, put it in the DX format, and then call the DX2. I guess the idea is that more money will offer two phones

It seems that the rumor is back and forth between single core and dual core. I hope that the DX2 dual core, because at the moment out there DX2 dual-core mobile LG, Samsung, HTC around. DX was Verizon's flagship phone Android previous year, so that the provision of the new-fangled version cannot just sit at bay, even if it is a 3G phone again. I speculate why Motorola do not describe into OMAP4 DX2 after considering the incredible potential of 3D Optimus LG.

My thoughts is I do not see the droid x2 as essential or pleasing, others say it is only to point to people who desire a new phone, and you will not get 4G yet. I just do not observe the droid x2 be a well-liked device, droid 2 was horrible, how can you go from the absolute liberty of android (Android phone the best IMO) to a locked droid 2? Motorola has an agenda that still do not know. Android is supposed to be free! Not locked bootloaders! God I hope Google reports bike again (doubt) google is making money, such as Motorola. We are able to all look forward to to continue to obstruct all custom motorcycle boot loaders, because the phones are superior bike in the world Android

Would happen to these Verizon employees work behind a desk in a store? Because this is the first time I hear the fall. Everything I've heard suggest summer. It could be later summer but nevertheless, it must be summer and at this point, you must have some other options. If your concern is dual core, 4G is not a concern and cannot wait, then yes, take a DX2. If you do not mind waiting until this summer, I'm sure there will be a few options to choose from.I would say that Verizon Wireless will launch another 4G phone in mid-July this year, we expect dual-core truth.

The lack of memory is probably the root cause of most problems and DX2 device is drowning otherwise excellent. I hope the same people who screwed the allocation of memory in the DX2 were not part of firmware Bionic team .Unfortunately my DX2 again today, as Moto technological level 2 support or even hint that the issues to be addressed. So close, yet so far. If Gingerbread update fixes the problems, I would get the DX2 again, but refuse to nurse from RAM like a G1 or a droid, just as needed now.