Thread: Bluetooth keyboards for Huawei Ideos S7

Bluetooth keyboards for Huawei Ideos S7

Guys i am looking for a good bluetooth keyboard for the Huawei Ideos S7. So can you all please suggest me as if which will be a perfect choice for my tablet. I know you all are good in this field and hence will advise me accordingly on the same. so please do suggest me some good options for the same. I am waiting for the advise from you all. I am sure that you will advise me here. also if possible do suggegst me the price of that product as well. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all on this topic.

Re: Bluetooth keyboards for Huawei Ideos S7

I think so menotek flexible keyboard is a good option for you right now but I have one small problem here that I would like to share it with you all over here. I just want to know before using this product will I have to get an application for the keyboard. Or is it ok if I just run this keyboard with the plain out of the bois. So which do you all think is a correct method the one that is specified earlier or the one that I mentioned later? If there is any need of application then which application to use? These are some of the questions that you must answer. I am sure that you will do solve for me.

I think so the application is Blueinput. That is the worthy application that you need to add on. So that’s what I am saying here. Please do watch out for the same and let me know if that works out. So that’s what I am saying here. it is a good plan that has been developed by you and I think it is a worthy option for you. So this is the application do look out for the same and let me know if that is useful for you or not. So that’s the perfect suggestion for you.

Check out in amazon for the necessary suggestions and hence I think that will be the ideal place for you to get the Bluetooth keyboard. So do watch out for that and get it from there only. So do as what I have said here and hence I think do watch out for that. Amazon is the place where you will get all the required information and hence that’s what I want to say here. so do look out for the same and let me know if you get something out of it.

I think menotek and blueinput are both the applications that are the worthy candidates for this Bluetooth keyboard. So do watch out for the same. Just do a simple search in the Google and get all the required information from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways lets me know if that did work for you or not.

Thanks a lot for all the solution and the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well what I want to say is that I did download all the applications for the Bluetooth keyboard and now it is working here. so thanks a lot guys for all the information that you have out in to solve the issue. appreciate it for that now my problems are solved and now what I want to say is that thanks a ton for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.