Thread: Connect Nintendo Wii to internet using mobile broadband

Connect Nintendo Wii to internet using mobile broadband

Right now I am looking for a way to connect the Nintendo Wii to the internet, by the use of mobile broadband from side to side my laptop as well as cell provider? I using laptop, along with a mobile broadband card in the course of Sprint, simply internet i have. I would take for granted i might carry out an Ethernet connection from laptop toward the Wii through the plug, and connect to internet, except will this actually work?

Re: Connect Nintendo Wii to internet using mobile broadband

As far as I know that it is possible for you to connect the internet through Wifi. For this your laptop should act like modem now. Turn on your Wii console and click on the little button at the bottom left, then you access the Wii Settings then go to the second page, and select Internet Options click the Settings link and choose one of 3 connection. A point you choose whether to wi-fi or wired LAN (you need the 'adapter for this). Wi-fi access point you have to click search and then s access point to which to connect, and once they provided any security key to test the connection.

First of all go to My Computer>right click and go to hardware, then hardware management and then search the network cards, wireless when you find one right click and choose properties ... runs between the entries, you should find ad-hoc infrastructure, I think that by establishing an ad hoc connection using the internet and the PC can do, but do not tell you for sure. then if these voices are in the midst of Internet access as it should work for sure, there would become just a matter of settings.

If you have wired access, you can buy a relatively inexpensive USB network adapter that connects to the Wii and gives you a wired Ethernet connection. Make sure to buy the Nintendo one, because those who for a PC probably will not work unless they use the same chipset. If only one Ethernet port, an Ethernet switch, you can get for under twenty dollars. You need third Ethernet cable to connect the switch to the inlet, and then you can use your devices to the switch.

Basically what came downward was toward convert the incoming Internet signal (3G) on my mobile into a wifi hotspot for lots of, except hook the mobile to your laptop, place on top of the Internet to distribute, and afterward connect the laptop toward the access point, moreover it was to get the incoming signal and transmit it intended for you. It's pretty clever, while I did not approach with the means to still attempt.

Connect your Wii to the Internet is very simple and convenient. In addition to download all new updates released by Nintendo, you can also take advantage of many new features such as weather, navigation, for online games and much, much more. To connect your Wii to a WiFi Internet connection, you obviously need a router that will provide this capability. Are comfortable with any wireless router. Turn on your Wii and go into the menu, then select "Wii Settings". Scroll down the menu until you find the "Internet" and open it. Then go to "Connection Settings".

I dont think that you can use the internet on Wii by connecting to the laptop which is having the mobile broadband. the problem is the laptop cannot act as modem now. In order to get the internet connection on Wii you will either need a cable or DSL or wifi internet connection. That means you must router. Furthermore if you can make your laptop work as router or modem, then you can. Try to make a LAN connection between your laptop either by the use of cable to wifi and then try to access the internet. It might be a possible thing.