Thread: Where to order a new screen for Huawei Ideos S7?

Where to order a new screen for Huawei Ideos S7?

By mistakely I have happened to broke my screen of the tablet and I don’t know what to do now? May be you all will be able to help me out with the problem like these. So can you all please suggest me as if where can I get the screen replaced? Can you all please tell me about that. I am waiting for yor help and I am sure that you will be able to help me out with the problem. So guys please do comment over here. I am waiting for the help from you all. so do reply over here. I am waiting for the suggestions from your side. Please do reply ok. Since i asked some of my friends over this and I was not able to get anything out here.

Re: Where to order a new screen for Huawei Ideos S7?

I really cannot remember that if there is any service center for the Huawei tablets and hence I would ask you to contact the local dealer who repairs the screen to get it repaired and I am sure that they will do the necessary help for you at that point of time. So that’s what I am saying here. go and ask then if they will repair the screen for you. so do search for that and let me know if the necessary problem was solved or not. So do the same as I have suggested here and let me know if you have got the screen fixed.

No I am not able to find any of the dealer that deals with the screen replacement. You just answer one simple question of mine. If I was able to find the good dealer then would I have come here to ask this question with you all? c’mon guys suggest me something else.

You can check out the 7 inch 4 wire resistive touch screen panel I found this product in the website named as alibaba and there is where you can find it. so do look out for the same and you will get the necessary information there only. The price will be varying from $7-9 and so accordingly look aout for there only and hence that’s what I want to say here. I seriously don’t know if that product will simply fit your screen of the tablet or not? I am not at all sure but better check it out by giving a product and see if it works or not.

I think you must check out the website named as ebay. I think one of my friend who was having the same problem got it from there only. Access it from pda and gps accessories stores there you will get the necessary product. I am sure that you will be getting all the information there only. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that you will say that this is the product that you were looking for. So dude look out for that and revert back to me. if you were able to find some product from there or not. I will be happy to listen to your response.

I just happened to come across Pandawill's accessories pages, there I saw some good lists of all the accessories. All types of replacement batteries, touch screens, LCDs were available there. So what I am advising you is that check out the necessary information that I have said you to do so. I am sure that you will be getting all the information there only. So that’s what I want to say here. so please do check out for that and I am really felling sorry for whatever has happened with your tablet.

Thanks guys I will check it in ebay and will inform you all accordingly. Anyways thanks a lot for the different suggestions that you have given over here. all were interesting for me and hence thanks a lot for the same.

Good day, I'm also looking for a new screen for my s7 slim. Where can i get one, I’ve look at e bay, but no successes