Thread: Incorrect storage messages while installing MotoSpeak in Motorola Droid

Incorrect storage messages while installing MotoSpeak in Motorola Droid

Guys I am having this strange problem with the MotoSpeak. I don’t know what si the problem with it. the reason I am saying is that because I had recently purchased Roadster as hands free and upon that I thought of installing the MotoSpeak to get the full benefit from the Roadster. However during the installation I saw that it is giving me an error message saying that I don’t have enough memory for storing it. I did not understand that when my phone is having so much sufficient memory in it then why it is giving me such kind of error? Can you all please explain it to me? I think so there must be some problem with the MotoSpeak only and hence that kind of problem. Anyways what’s your take on this please suggest something.

Re: Incorrect storage messages while installing MotoSpeak in Motorola Droid

Ok if you have checked your phone and if you are sure about it then there must be some problem with the MotoSpeak itself. That’s what I feel here. I think you must try and better settle with some different applications that serves the same purpose. That is what I feel over here. so do look at the suggestions that I have given here and I am sure that you will get some suggestions out of it. so do try and look for some different application and I am sure that it will be good for you.

Well that is a very strange problem that you have described here. However if would still ask you to better free up the memory and especially the phone memory. Check if the default storage is the phone memory or the sd card memory. May be with that you will get a better idea as if where does your problem lie. So do as what I have suggested here and I am sure that you will be able to get some help out of it. So that’s what I am saying here. do have a look at the said suggestions of mine and it will definitely work out for you.

Talking about the problem. I did not have any such kind of problem when I was installing the applications in the phone. it did not gave me any kind of error message. First free up your messages memory and also the other unwanted stuffs that you must be having in the phone and I think that will be the ideal work to do. Then try installing the applications and see if it is working or not.

I think you must better settle with the GolfLogix application. This application does the same thing as of that application that was suggested by you here. I think that will be the ideal workout for you. So that is what I am suggesting you here and it does get installed a lot easier than the MotoSpeak. In fact you are not the only one who had problems with the MotoSpeak. In fact there are many others who had problems with it earlier also. So do not worry about it. the problem will get solved as soon as possible if you get working with the application that I have mentioned here.

thanks a lot for suggesting me that yes that really worked for me. the MotoSpeak is not a good application and it has some bugs that needs to be fixed out as soon as possible. That’s what I think over here. otherwise it would have got installed without any problem I think.