Thread: Droid TV and other TV/music applications for Huawei Ideos S7

Droid TV and other TV/music applications for Huawei Ideos S7

I just installed the application named as Droid TV in my Huawei Ideos S7. The tablet’s application was quite good and hence I did get to see a lot of TV channels out there with some of my favorite artist. So that was a good experience for me here. this is what I want to say here also it does not consumes a lot of battery and does record all the episode of my favorite channel. So that’s something better also I am thinking to go with the playon as well and see how will it work with my tablet. So what do you all think how will that application be? Has anyone got started with the same application here, then please do inform me over here. I am waiting for your appropriate reply.

Re: Droid TV and other TV/music applications for Huawei Ideos S7

Have not used it because right now I am using the cifs to stream videos. I sue this application with the help of the desktop computer and then transfer it. it really works well and as far as the TV shows applications are concerned then I would say that I will better settle with the other good tv applications from utv they are much better. So that’s my opinion over here and that’s what I feel here that this are some of the applications that will work for me. so thanks a lot guys for all the opinions that you have shared here.

Playon is a cool application that you must check out. Like personally I don’t have it In my phone but worth the money, if you have a good look at it. I did the same in my friends galaxy phone and that’s what I feel here and hence do watch out for the same and let me know if you loved the application or not. Well the best feature of the application nis that it gives the independence of using the netflix and hulu with it. I am sure you will love it.

For me applications named as TV Shows. Simply because it has the feature to show the current and older shows and also the streaming is quite fast in it. That is what I feel here and hence I have suggested you the same application to watch out here. I think so that particular application is now called as the TV Now. I think you all must better check out that as well. I don’t know anything about the playon. Simply because I haven’t used it yet.

I use these two applications one is the Tversity and the other one is the free application i.e. named as Project Free TV. I think it’s a good application that needs to be checked out. Yes there is some problem with the advertisements and all. Rest there is nothing. Even the stream is quite quick. Playon is something that I haven’t used much. Yes it is a good application that I have heard but still cannot say that whether it would be a good model to buy for. So that’s it from my side. Do look at the different suggestions that has been given above and I am sure that there will be something to offer for. So do look at the same. hope it was beneficial for you.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you shared here and hence thanks a ton for the same. so that is what I want to say here. well i must say that you all guys are true genius and i appreciate for that. so thanks for telling me about the necessary information on the same.