Thread: VTL Launcher for Huawei Ideos S7

VTL Launcher for Huawei Ideos S7

I am here to say something to you all about the VTL Launcher. So that’s what I want to say here and hence what I am saying is that with the launcher you will be able to do whatever you want to like and also it is the tablet style launcher based off of adw source code. So that’s what I am saying here. do look out for that particular launcher and hence that’s the necessary things to watch out for. Anyways any comment that you have over here then please do pass it over here. we will have an interesting discussion over here.

Re: VTL Launcher for Huawei Ideos S7

Hey I did try with the same and guess what I did not like much as like you all have done. Especially I did not like the interface also. The dark band that surrounds the outer edges of the screen is not at all attractive. So that was what I felt was the negative point of the launcher. Anyways thanks for making this thread over here. appreciate your efforts for the same here. Anyways if you can come up with something good out here then do share it here with me. Your efforts will be definitely helpful for me.

There is nothing much that you can do over here of that. That is what I am saying here. so what I am saying next is that what you are getting to see is the left and right dockbars. If you are able to turn that off in the UI settings then you can avoid the dark band. So for that first turn off the left and right dockbars. I think so that will be very much difficult to do so. This is what I am saying here. so do look out for the same here.

I am using the latest version i.e. v.1.6.2 ad believe me that is working like wonder for me. So just wanted to pass the same information for you all as well. I am suing and I am enjoying each and every time of it. it has got support for all kind of themes and also does have a good user interface. I don’t know why the people are having problems with it? Also having replaced the ADWLauncher EX in my tablet that is something big which has been achieved by the tablet people. So that’s what I feel here. Please do watch out for the same here and let me know if there is some problem.

I think there are many supports that are there in it and hence what I want to say is that here are some of the features that are listed in it.
    - 3 individually configurable/toggeable scrollable dock bars
    - Scrolling made easy with the help of elastic scrolling
    - Icon changing feature
    - Support for the live wallpaper
    - Options for hiding the home screen icon labels.
    - tablet layout optimized
    so here are some of the features that you need to look out for. So that’s what I am saying here and hence do look out for the same here.

nice to see some more information that you have got here about te particular launcher. Nice to see some information that are really worth having a look. One of them was the interface that the user described above and to my notice I think that’s the perfect suggestion that anyone can give.