Thread: Singapore ROM V100R001C51B011 for Huawei Ideos S7

Singapore ROM V100R001C51B011 for Huawei Ideos S7

Hello everyone I just happened to install the new rom for my Huawei Ideos S7 and after that I am very much happy with the result that I have got here. the performance has improved and top of them all it is the cameras that are working brilliantly. So now I am happy with the performance of my tablet. So that’s why I thought of sharing the same experience with you all as well. I don’t remember the price but it is available for anywhere close to $29. That is what I think over here. so any of you guys who would like to share something over here then please do feel free to comment over here.

Re: Singapore ROM V100R001C51B011 for Huawei Ideos S7

Ok that’s something good information that you have given here. ok if that is so then can you provide me with the necessary link for that. I will be very much happy to download that also. I really have some issues with the camera as well as the storage capacity which I think will be out with the necessary download. That is what I think over here and lets hope that the same thing does happen with the download. Anyways thanks a lot for the necessary information that you have given.

I think this is the best link. That I can give you right now. So do get it from here only and I am sure that it will be of great help for you, so that’s what I feel here. The above user has not mentioned one benefit of using the ROM and that is if you download the rom then you will be able to use both the cameras in one native application. so that’s what the benefit is what I feel over here. Any other thing that you need to ask over here then please do mention over here. I am ready to give the appropriate response for that as well.

I have one definite question in my mind and the question is that in the title I saw that it is mentioned about the Singapore rom. So it is the Singapore rom that we need to download and not any ROM for e.g. US Rom. So that’s what I am asking here. Also if I am going ahead with the download then is it necessary that I need to upgrade the firmware of my tablet as well? Is it necessary? Please do suggest me something on the two questions that I have asked here.

See I have specified Singapore rom simply because all the features that has been described here can be only noticed with the Singapore rom while the US rom cannot be seen with such features and hence that’s what I want to say over here. while the firmware upgrade will be completed with the necessary rom that you download. So that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and let me know if that works or not.

Ok thanks for suggesting me about the necessary solution. I will surely download the rom and see that it will get started with the working. That’s what I feel here. I will revert back to you all guys if the problem is solved.

Hi ChamPa, I willing to buy this Ideos S7 tab. Can u plz guide where to buy or from where did u buy the tab.

Quote Originally Posted by sujan.su View Post
    Hi ChamPa, I willing to buy this Ideos S7 tab. Can u plz guide where to buy or from where did u buy the tab.
    Can you tell us where exactly you are located so that we can provide some details about some shops around your area. Other than that you can also order Huawei Ideos S7 Android Tablet from the Best Buy website. The cost of this Huawei Ideos S7 Android Tablet would be approximately $299.99 or less.