Thread: Image of Facebook icon in all the screens of Motorola Droid

Image of Facebook icon in all the screens of Motorola Droid

I don’t know I have a strange problem with the facebook icon in my Motorola Droid. So that’s what I want to say over here. A facebook sign gets appeared on the home screen no matter if I change the background image then also the facebook sign does appear. That’s what the problem is. Also it appears on all the screens of the phone I cannot explain as if what is the problem. Now I want to remove the F sign that I get to see in every screen of the phone. so how to remove it. Can you all please explain it to me? I am waiting for the help from you all. so suggest something over here. I am waiting for your help. So do reply accordingly.

Re: Image of Facebook icon in all the screens of Motorola Droid

That’s a strange problem that I have seen yet. Well the best advice that I can give you all at this moment is that try pulling of the battery and then plug it again. See if that solves the problem. Just a simple restart of the phone will also work just try out there and let me know if that was useful for you. there is nothing much that you can do over here as the same case does not appear in my phone because if you want to get that icon removed then you have to simply just remove the home screen and that’s it. the problem will be solved. So that is what I feel here and I think that will be the appropriate suggestion for you as well.

Just check if your phone is updated properly. May be some firmware issues or so. cannot exactly predict the culprit behind the problem but I still feel that a switching off the phone for some time and then restarting will be of good help for you. Also have you tried removing the home screen? See if that can give some improvement in the screen. so that’s what I want to say over here. do look at the same and let me know if the problem gets solved or not.

See the problem is with the facebook application over here. just have a chat with the support staff of the particular Motorola staff and probably they will address you something on that. That is what I feel over here. So do watch out for the same and have a chat with them and most probably they will be giving you some good idea about the same. that is what I feel over here. still if you don’t want to go ahead with that option then I think going with the factory reset is the only one good method that is left before you. so that is what I feel over here. anyways now its upon you to look after the necessary suggestions and decide with which you want to go ahead. So do watch out for the same and let me know if you are successful in any of them.

Hey thanks for informing about the solutions. Yes I did try with the said solution one or twice and it did not gave me immediate results. Now after trying out with the restart of the phone I did notice that the facebook icon had disappeared and I don’t know how it disappeared. The solution was also strange for the strange problem. Anyways thanks for telling me about it. appreciate your efforts for the same here.