Thread: Time to get the Motorola Droid Bionic

Time to get the Motorola Droid Bionic

Hi there I am here to say something to you all. so that’s what I want to say here. Well I am a big fan of Motorola droid, also I am here to say that the Motorola Droid Bionic has also come up and I am thinking to go with that only. Before buying it I want to ask something from you all regarding this how is this phone? Have anyone used it here? If yes then please do let me know about it as well. So that’s what I want to say here. I am thinking to get it as soon as possible over here. Please do help me get out of this confusion as soon as possible. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Time to get the Motorola Droid Bionic

See it has not released yet so do not discuss about it much over that ok. Just be cool. I have not heard any good reviews about the same and hence do not worry over here. so that’s what I am saying here. see in case if you have any other doubts then you must better visit the official website of the phone and you will get the necessary information there. That is what I want to say here. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

How is the thunderbolt I have heard that it has the 4G connection in it. so what do you all think guys as if how will be the phone like? I mean droid bionic is yet to be released but has not come out. That’s what I feel over here. so what do you think about that guys can you all please explain it to me. I am waiting for the response from you all. So do reply over here. I am waiting for the reply. I have not heard much from anyone over here. so that’s why I am asking you all here. so please guys do reply over here.

No, don’t go with the Motorola thunderbolt at all. that is what I want to say over here and that’s what I feel. the main problem of the phone is the battery, it also has problems recognizing the applications as well. So that’s the biggest hurdle over here. many of my friends who went with the thunderbolt, have changed their mind of not going ahead with it. many of them have settled with the new htc incredible, so if they were satisfied with the thunderbolt then would have not thought of taking such decisions. That is what I feel over here. anyways my advise for you would be to not to go with the thunderbolt. That’s it.

See if you wanted to know some features of the bionic then let me help you in giving some basic idea of the features and all. see it is supported by 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 AP20H Dual Core processor, android 2.3 OS, camera with 8 mega pixel. Also some expandable memory of 32 GB. Screen is of 4.3 inches that will give you some awesome clarity. Plus it comes with the Touch-sensitive controls. So here are some of the features that I think you will be interested in. now I am not sure whether it will be supporting the 4G connection. Cannot confirm anything on that. Rest all features are good. Even there is nothing much specified about the battery life as well.

Ok thanks a lot for the necessary information that you have given over here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for that. I did get some basic idea of the basic features of the phone appreciate everything that you have mentioned over here. Waiting as if when will the phone be releasing and I am just waiting to get a hand on it.