Thread: How to Shuffle Video, Playlists, Play Folder, Normalizing sound level in ASUS O!Play HDP-R1

How to Shuffle Video, Playlists, Play Folder, Normalizing sound level in ASUS O!Play HDP-R1

Last month I purchase this ASUS HDP-R1 multimedia device and now I detect some fault onto this device. When I try to play video files in random order then I can’t do this task. I read many article related to this device but can’t able to found any solution. Currently many videoclips present on this multimedia device which is near about 1500. It can’t possible to play them in random order. Any help will be thanks in advance.

Re: How to Shuffle Video, Playlists, Play Folder, Normalizing sound level in ASUS O!Play HDP-R1

I totally agree that this ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 multimedia device wants video shuffle feature. In todays world, this is necessary to add such kind of features onto the music player of the device. I think the Asus manufacturer team has to be recently launch new firmware for this device. can you check this firmware. It is possible that this feature available onto this firmware. Hence if you haven’t experience about this then install and check this firmware.

Re: How to Shuffle Video, Playlists, Play Folder, Normalizing sound level in ASUS O!Play HDP-R1

The ASUS O!Play multimedia device contains the features a full-function remote for navigating your media. This is also capable to shuffling your entire music playlist using a unique dedicated button. You need to use this button and then press Music Shuffle button. This will be providing the facility to access the entire accessible music files for random playback onto this ASUS O!Play device. Then use this button and solve problem.

There is shuffle and repeat modes with tuner band and mode buttons available onto this music player of the device. You need to use this button and then access the necessary task onto the system. Hence use this and it really works to solve such problem. You can also change this shuffle mode. It means you can capable to change the setting of this button. This will be help to solve such complicated task problem on the device.

I try to use this feature but can’t able to do this task onto the system. I haven’t realized the technique behind this but I am sure that the correct installed version of the firmware can’t able to do this task. Hence I suggest you to just use this task, and mainly try to check update firmware policy onto this device. This type of firmware update is to be helpful to solve such problem. Hence use this and solve your complicated problem.