Thread: Due to the issues after upgrading Gingerbread on Droid, am switching to iPhone

Due to the issues after upgrading Gingerbread on Droid, am switching to iPhone

I am having the Smartphone of Motorola Droid and it is having the operating system of Froyo that means the android operating system but there is the problem in my Motorola droid that is when I updated the gingerbread operating system in the Motorola droid X there is some problem occurring in my phone. The problem is when I use the Bluetooth headsets in the car then the phone automatically reboots and that is why I am thinking that I should switch to iPhone and I know that there not Google navigation in the iPhone but in this it does not automatically restarts. So please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Due to the issues after upgrading Gingerbread on Droid, am switching to iPhone

Some people are telling that the problem is due to the gingerbread update that is why there is the problem but they are also telling that if we have not updated the Froyo operating system then I think that there will be no problem in the Motorola droid phone. This is because of the especially with the iOS 5 list. But some people are saying that you should use the droid phone with the operating system of Froyo don’t upgrade the operating system to gingerbread. In this case the iPhone will never add anything that is making the change. And I think that the LTE phone is also good to purchase.

Re: Due to the issues after upgrading Gingerbread on Droid, am switching to iPhone

I think that better switching to iPhone I think that there are various other Smartphone having the Android operating system that is HTC phone. The HTC phone is having the operating system of android and you can update it to the latest operating system of gingerbread and it is having the features of Wi-Fi, 3G & GPRS connectivity. The screen is about 3.2 inch QVGA and it is having the optical track pad. And the HTC wildfire is powered 528MHz. in this you can be able to Sync photos from Flicker and Facebook. And in this you can integrate the Facebook updates.

Better than that you should purchase the Samsung Nexus S and I think that this is the first phone that is supporting the Gingerbread and it is the fastest edition of the Android till it is up to date. It is having the latest feature of multi tasking and having the Wi-Fi hotspots. And it also gives the new user interface. And it is having the enhanced keypad. And I think that this is the first phone which is having 1 GHz Hummingbird processor with 16 GB internal memory. And in this case the Android Operating System smoothens the multitasking.

If you are thinking of purchasing the iPhone I think that you should purchase the iPhone 4 so that it is having so many features in the iPhone 4 it is having the operating system of iOS 5. And it is having the Facetime and application that is we can talk through video cleaning. And the next feature is also Retina Display in this feature it is having the iPhone 4 is the sharpest and it is having the highest-resolution phone screen ever. So it is having the highest-resolution phone screen ever.

You can purchase the iPhone 4 it is having the feature of Multi tasking and it is having the new way of multitasking. And it is having the third party application and can switch between each other instantly. This happens without deliberating the performance. This feature of smarter move toward to multitasking is available only on iPhone.

I think that better purchasing the iPhone you should go with the Samsung LTE phone this phone it helps us to connect it with the five Wi-Fi enabled devices and it is like having the office on the rod or any railway station. And it is having the least weight that is having the weight of the 2.7 ounces. And the battery standby is about 9 hours and it is having the 216 minutes usage time. And it is also having the 4G mobile hotspot.