Thread: Send text messages to mobile from Nintendo wii

Send text messages to mobile from Nintendo wii

A week ago I have got a good gaming console from Nintendo and that name of that console is Wii. I heard that now it is possible to send test messages to mobile phone by the use of this console. However what time i attempt to put in a contact, every one of that pops up is "enter email address”. I am not able to add cell numbers.

Can anyone suggest me on this?

Re: Send text messages to mobile from Nintendo wii

The new Wii Speak Channel, accessed from the Wii main menu, allows up to four users - who may be anywhere in the world - to connect to chat or share photos and text messages at no additional cost. Once connected, the Wii Speak Channel brings the Miis in real life, which their virtual alter ego that you created using the Mii channels on the console. In fact, when players communicate with each other, even Miis speak, in line with the sound picked up by the Wii Speak.

If you are entering a mobile phone's email address, it have got to be the mobile phone's complete email address through a "@". For instance, 5555555@xxxxxxx. If the proprietor of the mobile phone is not positive if their mobile phone has an email address, they will require getting in touch with their cell phone service provider intended for further information.

I hope that you have understood what I am saying here.

Nintendo Europe has confirmed that Mario Kart Wii will have options of communication between the players, something not many titles with online play options for Nintendo DS and Wii have been used, with exceptions such as voice chat in Metroid Prime Hunters for the laptop but obviously lacking in important games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) and Mario Kart DS (NDS). Thus, players can talk in plain text before the games, but not during, and can "create rooms for friends to join and even text while you wait to speak with other players." It is expected that the game is compatible with USB keyboards to facilitate communication, as in many of the channels of the console, making it not necessary to use the screen keyboard that uses the pointer remote control, although they have not given information about it.

As indicated by a representative of the American subsidiary of Nintendo, text chat for Mario Kart Wii will only allow players to communicate with a selection of predefined phrases. This system appears similar to that included in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the multiplayer games that can be communicated with known four sentences (depending on which button is pressed) that defines the player himself before. In Mario Kart Wii will be limited to communication before races, and has not revealed if the sentences will be fixed or if the player can customize them. We will keep you informed.

With the Nintendo Wii console is connected to the Internet can send messages to our friends, provided they are registered in our address book. This can happen either by a second console, which to an email address. Let's see how to do it all. Turn on your console. Press the first "A" button on your remote control. You'll be in the main menu, featuring all the "channels" inside the console. Point your remote at the screen and hover over the icon "Wii Message Board", or the envelope icon at the bottom right you can see. Click on it with the "A" button.