Thread: Can I use micro SDXC in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer?

Can I use micro SDXC in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer?

Last week, I buy this ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and now I want to insert the micro SDXC memory onto this Can anybody describe me that should it is possible to use micro SDXC memory in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer laptop and what kind of process need to do this task. I hope that there is not compatibility problem arrives in this connection. Any type of help or suggestion for doing this task will be appreciated.

Re: Can I use micro SDXC in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer?

The memory you mention is to be an SDXC card and it is not in the MicroSD, or SDHC card. as per my knowledge this connectivity is to be possible if the port of the laptop is detect this memory card. This Transformer laptop has been compatible with up to 32GB MicroSD card. This is the maximum size of the laptop. The keyboard has to be supports SDHC cards and this is help for storing up to the 64GB of data. Then use it and store data on it.

The Micro SD card is 'non compatible' with any laptop devices won’t work, and the reason behind this is the slot is outdated. If this is to be connect with the laptop then it would be necessary to update the drivers for detect this newer MicroSD cards. The modern SDXC memory card is to be upgradable and hence this will be possible that it is compatibility via drivers. Hence, I suggest you to use this memory card and check its performance is correct or not.

As per my knowledge this SDXC memory cards work in the dock reader. I have read several specification of this laptop and then I realized that this connectivity is to be possible. This type of connectivity needs the port compatibility and the other is to be the necessary driver. This both things are to be help to solve such connectivity problem. Then I suggest you to do this both things in your ASUS laptop. This will work and problem is then solved.

Last week, I try this thing in my laptop but can’t do this task. I was use this ASUS transformer laptop in the last five month. In the last week, I need to get backup of the data present on this laptop to this SDXC card but this connectivity can’t happen. Hence I use the other memory card and get the backup of the data. I try this port connectivity and it will be connect but when I try to found compatible driver then I did able to found it. Hence this connectivity is not happen.

You sound like you are confusing MicroSD cards on this ASUS laptop. If you really confuse about this connectivity then I suggest you to use the card reader for this connectivity. This is the best way to solve such problem. There is lot of card reader present on the market and they all are compatible with the laptop. Then use this card reader and then connect this memory card with the laptop using the USB cable connector.

The required driver of this memory card connectivity is to be present on the official site of the ASUS. The manufacturer of the SDXC memory card also provide this driver source link. You can take the help of that manufacturer and then install the compatible driver on this laptop. You can easily do this task and there will be nothing wrong happen onto this task if you correctly do it. Then follow this task and then access SDXC memory card onto ASUS transformer.