Thread: Does ASUS O!Play HD2 support DTS-HDMA

Does ASUS O!Play HD2 support DTS-HDMA

I have planned 2 buy asus O! Play hd2 media player. Before buying this multimedia device I should confirm that whether this will be capable to provide the support for the DTS-HDMA technology. When I collect some information about this device, then local asus dealer promise service back up and proposed price tag of Rs. 7000. The main problem is to be whether this device has to be support the DTS HDMA or not. Any suggestion will be appreciate.

Re: Does ASUS O!Play HD2 support DTS-HDMA

The early version of this ASUS O! Play multimedia device arguably newcomer Asus player who has not been ideal for this DTS HDMI. Now it has very much enhanced since the last firmware update. It provides the world's first USB 3.0 multimedia center. Hence as per my thinking yes this DTS HDMA feature is being also present in this ASUS O! Play multimedia device. Then buy this device and get the experience of this device.

I had read so many article of this ASUS O! Play multimedia device but still I haven’t found anything related to this DTS-HDMA facility on the system. Hence I think this is not possible into this multimedia device. I think this is one of the most disadvantages of this device. But this device also provides the facility to do the similar kind of task onto the system. Hence I suggest you to buy this device and it will be really help to you for doing such complicated task onto the system.

It is also workings with Picasa and Flickr right on your TV. Then this is to be capable to improve the quality of the system using this Picasa and Flickr features. You can used it inside tiny frames on the PC. This is to be providing this DTS-HD MA for doing such complicated high definition graphics onto the system. Then buy this device and fully use it for the graphics quality improvement of the multimedia device.

This device is made in a very beautiful structure with an extraordinary form of the base. Its feature is the presence of console buttons will be rapidly jump to the main modes of work. This will be capable to provide the DTS HDMI capable feature on this device. Hence you need to use this inbuilt feature onto this device and it really help to you for doing such complicated task. There is no inbuilt DTS HDMA facility present into there.

This multimedia device also provides the Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Channel Audio for Theater-Like Enjoyment. This digital surround sound has been capable to fully take advantage of the inserted Blu-ray compact Disc audio quality. This feature is to almost similar to the DTS HDMA feature. This will be providing you Real HD quality experience in both format of the video and audio. Then use this feature of the device instead of the DTS HDMA.