Thread: GPS navigation in Motorola Droid stops with Bluetooth ON

GPS navigation in Motorola Droid stops with Bluetooth ON

Hey guys I am using Motorola Droid from sometime now, but recently I started facing this particular issue with mobile phone. Now, whenever I am trying to use the GPS navigation service with my Bluetooth on, I am unable to do so. I noticed this type of behavior when I was using the GPS in my device while I was transferring data through Bluetooth from a friend. Also the navigator won’t speak anything or show proper route to the asked destination when I am on calls. Does anyone know what exactly the issue is?

Re: GPS navigation in Motorola Droid stops with Bluetooth ON

I never faced this issue with my device while it was connected with Bluetooth. I have been using Bluetooth handsfree with my Motorola Droid mobile phone but never came across anything like this. I think you might have not enabled the GPS service in your mobile phone and that is why you are unable to use the same. So I would suggest you to switch off your device, restart it and then try to do what you wanted to. Make sure that you have switched ON the GPS of your mobile phone.

The issue might also occur if you have not activated any data plan in your Motorola Droid cellphone. So, I would first request you to make sure that you have activated the data plan in your device. Once you have activated the same, and then try to use the GPS service. I am sure you will be able to do so. For more enquiries you should contact your service provider and confirm that whether you have activated the data service plan in your device.

Thank you guys. I read your suggestions and followed them. I already called the Customer care of my service center and confirmed that the data plan is already activated in my Motorola Droid mobile phone. Its very irritating to notice this issue again and again. Please people, help me in getting out if this issue. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you for all the help which you have provided

Dude, this seems to be a very common issue. I am also facing the same problem. Actually everyone is getting the same issue. My cousin's recommended me to update the firmware of my Motorola Droid and solve the issue, so i will be trying the same in next few days and check out whether the issue gets solved or not. So, i will also recommedn you to do the same. Update the firmware of your Motorola Droid.

You should look out whether any new update of the operating System is available for your Motorola Droid cellphone. If you find one, then i would recommedn you to perform the same. It might help you in solving your issue. I am not sure about it, but keeping any system updated is a very good solution, which can successfully solve many issues related to the software installed in any particular mobile phone. Search for the update for your Android OS installed in your mobile and if you find any please install it in your mobile.

If you still facing the issue with your Motorola Droid mobile phone, then i would recommend you to visit the nearest mobile store where you can get the exact reasoning behind the issue and the most appropriate solution for this issue. If possible, search for a Motorola Store where you will be getting the best possible help for your Motorola Droid mobile phone. The officials will be able to provide you with an appropriate solution for your issue with your device.