Thread: Cannot show photos and music files in Motorola droid

Cannot show photos and music files in Motorola droid

I have Motorola droid which I am using from last one month. My mobile was working perfectly and I was not having any issues with my mobile. From last few days I am facing one annoying issue with my mobile. Now whenever I try to see any photos from my photo gallery or when I try to play any songs from music library at that time it doesn’t show me any photos and music files. Please tell me what should I do to fix this.

Re: Cannot show photos and music files in Motorola droid

According to me you should first try any other memory card in your Motorola droid and after that check whether you are facing the same problem after inserting other memory card in your Motorola droid or not. If you don’t get the same problem the I think you need to format your memory card and if you get the same problem with other memory card also then I think there might be something wrong with you Motorola droid.

According to me you have to remove your memory card and after that you have to connect your memory card with your laptop or computer with the help of card reader and then copy all the data contents in your computer or laptop. Now after doing that you have to format your memory card and then copy all the things again in your memory card. Now after doing that you have to insert your memory card again in your Motorola droid and then check whether same issue is coming or not.

If you are still having problems in Motorola droid then I think you have to first take backup of all the important data from your Motorola droid and after doing the backup you have to do reset factory setting in your mobile. Now after doing the factory reset you will be able to show your files in your mobile properly in your Motorola droid. I hope after doing factory reset you will be able to fix this issue.

After referring your above reply first I have done backup of all the required thing from my mobile and after that I have done factory reset in my Motorola droid . Now after doing the factory reset in my Motorola droid I am able to see all the files properly in my gallery and music library. Now after that I have restore all me data and in my Motorola droid. Thanks for helping me and giving me solution.