Thread: Android failed to make sync with office 365

Android failed to make sync with office 365

I was working last night for weeks after it stopped receiving mails. You cannot send it. If I remove the phone, it is removed and is no longer in the browser interface 365; the calendar does not sync more. I removed the email account on the phone and the phone interface 365 and tried to place the swap over account once again, but unable to established. All this worked very well when I did a few weeks ago for the first time. I am still using Exchange Server m.outlook.com so except that has changed the whole thing must work.

Re: Android failed to make sync with office 365

My Verizon Droid Thurderbolt synchronization stopped and has not been able to get it working again. I deleted and strive to create the account on my phone, I am capable to pass the credentials page, but when I try to "Finish setup" it goes into processing and then says "Failed to create an account, please try again later.” I have another account in exchange for my willingness to work in my Lightning and is working well. We’ll try the same.

Same situation here with my two amazing HTC-mail application. That was working fine until last night. I deleted the account of both and the delivery device 365 to try to remedy it. As a test, I installed Touchdown NitroDesk and works seamlessly with the same account. I added my phone to Windows Mobile 6.5 without incident. I tried adding the account in my friend’s phone, Inc 2, HTC electronic application and could not be done there. I tried all the suggestions on the web at least 8 hours but in vain. Health Service Support, under administration, said some issues. I know this is Beta service, but left all together sucks, especially since it works with other mail clients.

I guess when it says above, "Using the URL ', people refer to the server address and says he worked after using the url of view," pod51011.outlook.com for you? I have mine tried it, "pod51009.outlook.com" - specified in the home, Outlook, Options, Configuring POP, IMAP, no luck, then 'ch1prd0402.outlook.com "specified in the URL the address bar (and desktop Outlook). It is really strange that I'm not having this problem with Android and touchdown, and a Windows Mobile phone, only with the HTC Android email application.

If you need the URL for Outlook Web application. Can be achieved by following the steps I have described. I have not tried to attempt Touchdown yet. I like the inhabitant Exchange application that comes with Android. It is only the native email application android I've seen this until now. iPhones work fine. Consider the native application never worked 100% with the androids. You have to specify the name server for the automatic detection m.outlook.com not working properly. This could have gone broke at the same time MS was trying to solve the problem of automatic detection with Android. That would be my guess.

We were able to obtain some success by removing the account in the Android device and re-add. Sometimes m.outlook.com works well and sometimes we had to use podXXXXX.outlook.com but so far, one of them worked after removing and re-adds the account. It seems to work, only confirm the setting. This erases the data, but resynchronizes days x as requested. I guess if it fails, it leaves you with nothing, but so far we have been lucky.

Using the form podXXXXX.outlook.com address the server seems to produce mixed results. Neither the form nor the way it works with my application m.outlook.com integrated into Android. TouchDown m.outlook.com success. Moxier Mail fails podXXXXX.outlook.com m.outlook.com but it happens. I called Microsoft to report the problem, too, but obviously do not have the credentials to get to talk to technical support.