Thread: Window pops up after downloading Live Update on ASUS Eee 1005HA

Window pops up after downloading Live Update on ASUS Eee 1005HA

I am using the Asus Eee 1005HA. I recently loaded the new ASUS "Live Update" and now my laptop window bang up and cannot leave. This happens consistently I start my 1005HA. How I can get the window out? Also can anyone put in the picture me what is it? Not seem to do no matter for me, good or bad, is always kept annoying me every one of my boots with him. So please provide the solution to this particular problem. Thanks for the replies and facilitate!

Re: Window pops up after downloading Live Update on ASUS Eee 1005HA

The criticism that many are not doing anything. It is, in actuality, a useless piece of junk. Live Update does nothing apart from hijacking your system resources. It is notorious and I have no thought why ASUS maintains its enclosure in laptops. Basically, you enter the ASUS page and seem for changes in the PC. This may consist of device drivers for audio, video disks, etc. In my opinion that only alerted when there's a BIOS upgrade accessible.

I also get this message then rationalized BIOS to 211 mi, also updated my VBIOS. So to get rid of this message was the option to uninstall Asus Live Update. It's the foremost thing to do really. The steps for uninstalling are:
    For windows,
    I. Click windows button
    II. goto "Run"
    III. write in MSCONFIG
    IV. goto the "startup" tab.
    V. Untick it there.
    VI. Save / reboot

If you try the above steps yet to recover the problem, I urge you to use "Your Uninstaller 2008" or "Advanced Uninstaller 2007-08" These applications allow the power of removal. Or simply use SpyBot to remove the tool ASUS LiveUpdate. There are also possibilities that this update utility creates its task, so that you can select the icon Update Asus Live in the taskbar and click Schedule, then click not any, so the whole thing that is not repeated.

ASUS Live Update is a type of malware that has been configured on your PC and find info about customers lacking acquaintance. ASUS Live Update is identified to alter system settings, resulting in slow connection speeds, if you're not sure what to delete, use the elimination tool ASUS Live Update. ASUS Live Update Removal Tool to stumble on and completely remove ASUS Live Update and all the troubles related with updating ASUS live virus.

You have two option:
    1. Uninstall all together!
    2. Modify the registry to prevent run after every boot.
    3. In case of uninstall I think you can handle yourself, rest left is Editing the registry .

• In order to prevent ASUS Live Update to start after each reboot you can delete an entry in: Computer \ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run \
    • Computer \ Hkey_Local_Macine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run \ Remove the entry value ALU.exe ASUS Live Update. That's it.