Thread: Cannot find Network Controller on Acer Aspire One D225e

Cannot find Network Controller on Acer Aspire One D225e

I have the Acer Aspire One D225e portable operating system is Windows 7 installed x86 bit only today. My only problem is I cannot discover the manual for "Network Controller" I think that's why you cannot connect / configure the wireless connection for my Netbook. It is a very maddening issue here and I truly require your aid. How I can revamp the connection issue on my laptop? I cannot solve this hitch for me as I am not the technical person.

Re: Cannot find Network Controller on Acer Aspire One D225e

I recommend ensuring that the portable device is detected by the computer. Go to Device Manager and then go to network connectivity to verify network connectivity. Or you can verify throughout the Start menu and write devmgmt.msc in the running order. After that you can see the wireless adapter listed in the network. You can moreover perceive if there is a deficient of drivers meant for the network.

This is a frequent issue with Acer laptops, and then I put it to you to uninstall the wireless adapter in device manager and by the side of the same time also remove the control panel besides, then restart your laptop for the start emerging Found New Hardware Wizard appears, select it and manually install the driver. I'm clear in mind you can at this instant use the wireless adapter not with whichever troubles.

I had the same problem, but I was able to solve it by downloading the driver for the Aspire One D225 WLAN. You can find all the drivers for the Acer support site and then select the appropriate model from there has to be appropriate. The one I used was the Atheros Wireless LAN Driver 9.0.0.173. Three other drivers can be downloaded, but the Intel WLAN driver seems to work. Nevertheless, anticipate this and facilitate out with your issue.

I think maybe theme interrelated to the hardware part of the Acer Aspire One WLAN D225elaptop. If you cannot perceive any wireless network on the laptop, yet after having ended the solutions that have been given by relatively a lot of former members, then I assume the WLAN from the laptop does not work. Better to have the laptop for service, if the service contract period or otherwise in the laptop revamp center.