Thread: Do you think Motorola Droid Bionic is delayed forever?

Do you think Motorola Droid Bionic is delayed forever?

I immediately returned from a rather long conversation with a Verizon in UK. When asked about the beloved Motorola droid Bionic said and I quote, "has been delayed on an everlasting." overheating and battery issues. He said that Motorola droid bionics is actually cool. He had the chance to play with one of the first prototypes made by hand. I think the word indefinitely is what he meant. Everlasting means that you will never go.

Re: Do you think Motorola Droid Bionic is delayed forever?

The person talking to my local store that has traditionally been very knowledgeable said similar words. What strength is called Motorola droid bionics, but not what was in the beginning to be proposed? Supposed it was amazing to perform with a mixture of LTE radio and dual-core processors. Carry out actually about when the "Bionic", also known as Targa will be out then I'm due for an upgrade and I would get a contract phone 4G solid.

Hey dude recognition for the information you provided. I'm trying to hold as long as potential for Motorola droid bionics. I am currently out of agreement and bite his nails. You may have to bite the bullet and immediately get extraordinary else. Humorous how populaces here are speedy to judge or harm the reputation of an important person as soon as you mentioned talking to an employee of Verizon Wireless.

A companion of mine was having conversation with Verizon wireless via online live chat. Verizon customer representative says the individual who just established the product information on Motorola droid Bionic (I imagine it's the OMAP processors) and its release date of the first week of July. I have not anything to back this up with the information given to me but just in the direction of stay, the rumor mill flowing.

I played with the "Hand of Stone" for the ESC and Motorola droid Bionic. Somebody walking along the Moto booth I could, so the regional manager of the IMO is not anything special and probably knows as much as us. The representatives also said it would stand a Q2 release so they could get gingerbread on it, as an alternative of Froyo. The product manager also told me Motorola droid Bionics "early Q2 not later.

Yes, Representative/ managers complete not know what to carry out no matter which. I know populace who employment for Verizon Wireless and Sprint all articulate the identical, perform and don’t tell us no matter which. Even the region heads do not know concerning the devices or services pending. And I agreement that if they did .we be acquainted with too much. Ignore everything you hear on a Verizon Wireless store.

Do not be anxious man. I do not desire to sound like I was throwing stones. I contain grown cynical time in these forums scanning for leaks / updates. The high-quality news is that, it seems that, BMX Twitter is the novel Bionic on hand to test and annoying to get authorization to drain the hardware specifications. Oh, I'm with you. Also lots of times I've read of people making statements such .Just make certain that everyone who reads this knows I have nothing to back up what I am publishing and conjecture of all.