Thread: How to connect the Nintendo wii to internet

How to connect the Nintendo wii to internet

Hi, I have Nintendo wii at my place, and I want it to connect to the internet, but the problem is like the TV and the wii is in the different room and the router is near by the PC which is actually downstairs, at my dad’s office, so I am not getting how can I connect my wii to internet, do I need to purchase any wire or some other device in order to connect my console to the internet, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to connect the Nintendo wii to internet

You can simply contact the customer support for this because they might have some setup for such a situation, and this is very difficult to figure out the solution this way, but you’ll get any solution for connecting the wii for sure, so you should first of all try to contact them. And as the degree to I know there is a USB cable also for connecting the wii to the TV, and it ranges 30 feet, so you can make use of that as well.

See you can have very few option to choose from so you need to decide very precisely, I mean to say you can have option to locate the router to other location near to your place and more importantly near to your Nintendo wii and by the way the range of the wireless signal is also too good so you can put it at least till the 10 meters, so according to me you should put the router at the place from where you can also use it and your dad too.

You can have another option as to have Nintendo Wifi USB Connector through this you can place the wii to the place where router is placed and through the USB connector you can simply connect the wii to the TV, and the best thing about this converter is like you can connects it till 30 feet from your wii to your tv. So I think this is quite long isn’t it ?

I am agree with the above user as you have this two options only to connect your wii to the internet, as I am also using the same and it works perfectly without any problem. But if suppose however you are not able to manage the router and the wii at the same place with no other option you need to buy another router, but remember one thing that it will cost you more than the cable off course.