Thread: Best Browser for Huawei Ideos S7

Best Browser for Huawei Ideos S7

Well guys new with the Huawei Ideos S7 and I need to know about some of the best browsers,I have been using some of the local browser but i havent liked it till now so just suggest me what would be your suggestion about the browser which browser would be the best with the high reviews just keep on sharing your ideas I would really appreciate the ideas, so help me ?

re: Best Browser for Huawei Ideos S7

Hey I have the same tablet and I have been using Dolphin Browser and I have found it really nice browser and very simple to use it has been designed nicely and it is very user friendly so I think you need to get this one you would really like this one so download it and start using the dolphin browser.It has a fast internet connection it responds quickly and i have really liked this browser because of its easy interface and fast access i would ask you to use it and enjoy it a lot.

Hello friend if you want really the best browser than you need to go with skyfire this has been really the best browser and the most downloaded browser it is just what you want you need to get them quickly you would like it a lot this is the browser I have been using from long time and never wised to switch to any other browser because it is fast and very nice browser so try it out.

Ok these both I very nice browser I have both of them and plush I have been using Xscope, I just installed xScope, I had my X Driod before the 2.2 update and had the paid version. I have worked quite well. So far I am very happy with the s7 and with this browser the net using has been really fantastic so I think this is really the best browser you need to get this one.

Have you all forgotten about the best browser which is known as opera and opera is the only one that lets you download from rapidshare right this is the best browser for any phone tablet and even for PC you should stick to this one this is the number one and I think you must be knowing that this is the most used browser so just concentrate on opera get that and happy browsing with an amazing browser.

Re: Best Browser for Huawei Ideos S7

Opera mini would be the best i think because it has been the all time best for the other devices then the computer, it has been nice in computers also but it works very nicely in the Cell phones, smartphone, tablet and all so i think you need to try this one out this would be really the best option and you would like this a lot i am sure just go for it.

Re: Best Browser for Huawei Ideos S7

Ya opera is the best but i think Dolphin is the best to and i have been using both of them i haven't found much difference they are bit of the same but i think Dolphin has the fast processing ability and you would really like it, it has been easy to use and one of the best thing with it is the appearance is very nice and with that it has many advanced features and all with it and you can get many nice add on and all i am sure you would enjoy it.