Thread: Best games for Huawei Ideos S7?

Best games for Huawei Ideos S7?

I have just got a new huawei Ideos S7 and really loving it seems to be a very nice phone and it is really rocking out and to increase the fun it I want some suggestion regarding the games and the best application in this tablet? So does anyone over here has started using it with an nice games and all in it so please suggest me something and I would really like to know all the application and all which would be the best to hang out with?

Re: Best games for Huawei Ideos S7?

Yes dear there are many application and games for this tablet I am using this one so I know many of them but I would like to tell you about some really interesting games which you would really like so I would like to begin with the chainfire this is an application which is use to have a better graphic processor and it would make all the game run smoothly then the other application is Deathworm this is an ever seen tremor and in this there is an giant worm which would be eating the human it is fun, Robotek HD this is an strategy robot fighting game, curvy this is an puzzle game, fight control classic these are some of the games which you would really like to hang out with.

These games are really nice game I would like to share my favorite game too so they are like Zoo trip and they are like the kitten cannon and they are free and then the really awesome game know as angry bird is my favorite and I think it’s the favorite of everyone and then Doodle god this is an fun combine element to make new things and then the Sims 3 this is an life simulation game and you would really enjoy this it is really an awesome game.

Yap all this games are really very nice and I have been enjoying all of them to but I would be suggesting some more game which this guys have forgot to talk about the games like Moon chaser this is an ever played tiny wings games needs a good timing and skill then the fruit ninja is also a super game I have been loving them a lot in this you have to slice the fruit befor it falls and then oid bombs and all are really a fun.

Well I hope I would be suggesting something very new and top rated too have you played the ant smasher, gold racer, pokemon game, MMA pro fighter play all this dude you will just get stuck to tem they are really an amazing and addictive game you can’t play them just once you need to play them again and again and it would be really an awesome way to spend some boredom time away. And still there are many games which you can search on sites and get more of them for free.

Dear this list would go on if people keep suggesting you because there are games been launched everyday and you just can’t keep playing all of them all the time and still they won’t end so I would like to suggest you simply visit the site which is providing the games for free like mobile rated and all download it from there you can also go to the android market and download them and have fun with it. This would be the best idea to get all the best games and have fun.

I think angry bird would be the best and the best game this has been really world wide accepted so much by people and has been enjoy so much its so simple to play and such an enjoyable game in android that you would definitely like it i am so sure go for it and enjoy it.