Thread: App to flash green light below front camera of Ideos S7

App to flash green light below front camera of Ideos S7

Hey guys, I am using Huawei Ideos S7 tablet PC from last 1 week and I really like it. I am asking this thread just to clear some of my doubts regarding the tablet which I am using. I have noticed that the tablet is provided with light or led light just below the front camera of the Ideos S7 tablet which I am using. So, I was interested in knowing, whether any app is available that could help me flash green light from the before mentioned place as a notification for missed calls or like new message received or any other useful things? Please help me.

re: App to flash green light below front camera of Ideos S7

I have not personally seen the Huawei Ideos S7 tablet by myself but when I searched for the same on Internet, I came across its pictures. By the looks in these images I strongly believe that the light or LED which you are talking about is actually is nothing but a censor of your mobile phone. So most probably you won’t be able flash any green or red or any colorful light from the device by using any app. So, unfortunately, it will be little disappointing news for you.

According to me you should read on the specification and the feature of the following Huawei Ideos S7 tablet. As you are using the following tablet PC, you might be having the Box of the following tablet. Search for it and check the specification of the Huawei Ideos S7 tablet. Buy reading the specification and features, you will be much clear about the features of the device, and you will get a clear view of whether the device has got LED or light which is located just below the front camera.

If you are unable to find the specification of the Huawei Ideos S7 tablet from the manuals or the user guide which came along with the device, then I would recommend you to search for the same on the official website of Huawei. Here you will be finding the appropriate and the most accurate result for the specifications and the features of the Huawei Ideos S7 tablet. Make sure that you are reading everything about the following device.

Thanks for the suggestions. I visited the official website of Huawei and read on the features and specifications of the Huawei Ideos S7 tablet. But I did not find any mentioning of the light or LED near the front camera of the tablet. But whenever I see my device, I can easily see that something with a small dot almost similar to that of LED is available just below the front camera of the Ideos S7 tablet. I am still confused. But still if anyone has got any idea regarding the following isse then please help me.

I am not sure but you can definitely search for apps which can help you in achieving the result which you are searching for. As it is an Android device, I would recommend you to visit the official website of Android Market and search for any app which would make it possible for you to achieve the following which you desire to achieve. You can either search in the paid apps section or can go for the free apps as well. The free version will be consisting of few features as compared to its paid version.

Re: App to flash green light below front camera of Ideos S7

Visit the store from where you purchased your Huawei Ideos S7 tablet and ask the staff available there in the store for more details about the tablet. They will be having the accurate information regarding the product, like what are the features specifications etc. about the product and all. Or else find an authorized store of Huawei products and visit the following to gain accurate knowledge about the product.