Thread: Tick Marks in Kindle

Tick Marks in Kindle

I have never seen Tick Marks on the Kindle in the first place, but I see now. So I'm not sure if this is only for the newest Kindle or if it's just the new books they have. But I like them. A bar at the bottom of the screen with little ticks and can use the five-way button to stir between ticks in the book. Generally, they are for the dissimilar chapters, but I heard that they can as well set off between the sections. I love this feature. I use it a lot and now I look at all the books I read.

Re: Tick Marks in Kindle

The brands are there, if the file's creator decided to put them there. I do not know if they work in Kindle but no doubt in my work only in the U.S. (Sprint) K2. That certainly used the first newspaper I read in my K2, and in the Amazon Daily blog. The memory in some of the books in 2009. I was surprised that the first book in a series has the mark, but later the books. I'm glad when they get there, but if not, they tend to add annotations to mine.

The tick marks I mean chapter-skipping or development are indicators. While you have an open book, you will notice small dots on the base of the screen if the publisher has facilitated this feature. When you see them, which means you can bind from chapter to chapter by pressing the left or right buttons on the controller of five sites. The marks left by making a page cannot be used in the same way. You cannot use the road five to go to those points.

I love and what really irritates me when one who does not set the way I like. Usually found in chapters of books or articles. But the last pair of books I interpret were among the sections. It would be about 20-30 or more chapters in the book and articles 3 and only have the three tick marks! Not that I have to jump around often, but when I do, which makes things much easier.