Thread: GeoLocation is not working properly ASUS Eee PC T101MT

GeoLocation is not working properly ASUS Eee PC T101MT

Hello friends I just bought the Asus Turning 32 GB with Dock Pad I can not use Maps and it appears that the geographic location of the tablet is not. So, I did not even access on the home screen, weather, city name etc ca me marked unavailable. When I run the geo location on Google Maps it goes into search found nothing really happens. So now please let me know what I can do to get rid of the problem , any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: GeoLocation is not working properly ASUS Eee PC T101MT

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. So now what I want you to do here is that in the settings location, what you like configuration? Wifi, GPS, 2? I think it has to come from there. If you are connected to wifi, do a test by not putting the wireless without GPS, you'll see what happens. After, test the GPS out, pending a fix from the satellites.

Go for a ride was perpignan, history of having a real fix and come back! No kidding, I did not think there's much to do. It is very strange . Me the only thing I would do would be a factory reset in the settings. If you do it's going to erase everything but you will leave. Then do the Shift 1.3 if possible. Otherwise via the SD. or better, you and you root password on premium v1.5. If that does not work, you will have a GPS receiver can be faulty Finally, I think.

Geolocation time is through wifi I think. So, in my opinion is that at some point, you have denied the geolocation. This is the options, but where but I know that at some point, they tell you want to accept that the services you get by Google I mean Android and if you have not made at that tim. This you will detect the card you have to pre-load via WiFi after installation. This will then allow you to have a map offline without WiFi as needed by Google Maps.

I remember too much but it's quite possible that without knowing I have noHow to catch up with the blow then. I just call the hotline ASUS (which visibly floundering a lot for that matter they offered me two things: System Restore (but then I lose everything including the update of Android 3.1 so I am not too and if they tell me to download GPS AIDS on market which is supposed to solve this problem does anyone know.