Thread: When we have a Smartphone like Samsung galaxy s2 then why to go for droid bionic?

When we have a Smartphone like Samsung galaxy s2 then why to go for droid bionic?

I was looking ahead to receiving the Motorola droid Bionic for a at the same time as. Subsequently a small number of weeks previously I was completed responsive of the Samsung Galaxy S2 which in the direction of me seems to be a better-quality phone in just about every way. Subsequently my question for you is what motivation would you obtain the Bionic when the Galaxy S2 be supposed to be out around the equal moment in time?

Re: When we have a Smartphone like Samsung galaxy s2 then why to go for droid bionic?

This. Also, the galaxy s2 has a 480x800 put on show, while the Bionic has qHD 540x960 displays. It also doesn't contain an hdmi port and it has a 1650mAh battery compared to the 1930mAh in the droid bionic. In adding together to this, Samsung has been recognized not to bring updates to their usa phones. The bionic is disappearing to get the WebTop characteristic as well. I don't see why you should pick the galaxy s2 over the bionic under really any circumstances.

Re: When we have a Smartphone like Samsung galaxy s2 then why to go for droid bionic?

Galaxy SII does have an HDMI port but it twice as USB as affirmed above. It will also be an LTE device on Verizon. Additional ram and a much better screen on the Galaxy S 2. Bionics screen is a great deal to be preferred in my estimation. Not to say the Bionic will be an awful phone. It will be a huge phone no hesitation but the Galaxy SII has better-quality hardware all the way around. Two immense phones but the nod goes to the Galaxy SII.

Battery size is imperative to me but I noticed talk and standby times are superior on the S2 than the Bionic. On the other hand, I know these numbers can't actually be trusted. As far as it coming to Verizon, I won’t get it unless it does. Coverage in my area with any other provider is just too appalling nevertheless; the latest release rumors are all saying Verizon for the US release so with any luck that is accurate. And the same for 4G, it's not spec’s for the UK let go as 4G but extremely whispered to be for the Verizon release. I deduction only time will tell on these things

I believe that the Galaxy S2 will be a Great phone as well as the Bionic will be a enormous phone. But I think is a lot of peoples fear and have an aversion to for Samsung phones are no updates. Talk to people who have the mesmerize. They unmoving did not get the Froyo update yet. The dread of having Gingerbread for 14 months at the same time as other phones get updates with a appearance of honeycomb made for phones or Ice cream concerns me.. I am up in the air choice wise other than leaning toward the Bionic since of the past of Samsung and Verizon with updates. I desire updates if they are leaving to do the same with this phone as the Fascinate I will pass.

If Samsung is fully operational on an LTE version of this phone I wouldn't plan on considering by this. Verizon has only Notified 4 LTE phones: HTC thunderbolt, Samsung Droid charge. The only specification that Samsung has unrestricted for the galaxy s2 provide you and thought about the phone is an hspa+ phone, and the only description of the phone that the FCC has seen so far is the hspa+. Waiting moreover Verizon or Samsung speak that the galaxy s2 is departing to be unconfined as a LTE phone I wouldn't pass on the bionic because I think there is a possibility that Samsung strength let go a also spec phone as the Droid bionic in the prospect.

Yes, other than it is still Samsung creation the phone, it immediately seems like they would be making opposition for themselves by releasing two LTE phone on Verizon at the identical moment. I be grateful for if it immediately one of their 3G phones to application to persons wanting to keep away from the dreaded 4G tiered plans, but the additional being part of the "Droid row up" does not have an effect on where the money goes and it would be bad business to have to advertise two dissimilar phones when they could focus on just advertising for one per carrier.

If the GS2 get unrestricted by Verizon I will say it will be released around the 4th Q. I believe that that list with it added are fake. This phone will be released by T-mobile and or AT&T sandwiched between now and august. So if you would like to take a opportunity and wait for this phone if it comes to Verizon then go ahead. There has been No bureaucrat Leak from Verizon that a Verizon GS2 exists. Yes it is a Great phone and if it was official I would almost certainly pick it over The Bionic. But since we know the Bionic is coming. I will decide the Bionic or you can go to AT&T or T mobile to obtain it previous to summer comes in. I will by no means leave Verizon. They have been the best service for me. GS2 is a Great phone but not worth leaving Verizon for. I know I will be happy with either phone.