Thread: Need my Asus P8P67 Pro back to its OS default settings using TurboV EVO

Need my Asus P8P67 Pro back to its OS default settings using TurboV EVO

I ran TurboV EVO program, went to Auto change, put it very quick and let it leave. It did what it does, rebooted and came back saying there was an increase of 31% and everything went well. I named and saved the profile with the purpose of running some tests in the next few days. Then I hit the default operating system settings button, thinking I was going back to the original configuration and nothing happened. How I can return to the original configuration? I do not trust that I'm doing what I have to get out of this report and in a nutshell, I have no idea how to find out. I have not got enough experience to look at numbers and counting.

Re: Need my Asus P8P67 Pro back to its OS default settings using TurboV EVO

You know I've built the machine itself, and have memory "blue screen" problems, where do you find "bios 1253?" As per my knowledge, the latest version of the browser 1053. So you have just published the wrong number or taken seriously. Since I know a lot about the hardware, but I have not heard BIOS 1253. Anyway I have played COD4 for a couple of hours and make it big so I think you should try it.

I found what you found. Making the obvious hit the operating system configuration by default does not seem to do squat. He had the bridge of the table to return things to normal. There is another forum where some members seem to be more astute in the ASUS forums you can check it out. Try posting there. That advice is an Asus board and works much better than this. You may have much knowledge about all things. So you can ask anything you want.

Well I agree with you friend. Asus people will be able to respond to this. I posted my query and this is the response I received from them. Go to the EFI (The press in the post) enter the AI Tweaker and set it to Auto or XMP memory modules if the supporters. Make sure the BCLK is 100 MHz, and make sure the CPU ratio is set to auto turbo. Press F10 to save and exit. You should be back running at stock speed. "

I've even done and it seems that everything returns by default. The board was a double movement (turn off for a few seconds and then turn back at startup), when OC setup is launched by the automatic adjustment feature. It stopped after that go after the above instructions. I think it has to do with the AI Tweaker is set to Manual instead of Auto or XMP. I think when you use Auto Tuning Manual alterations are not sure though.