Thread: Why E-Books Aren't There in Kindle

Why E-Books Aren't There in Kindle

No turning back way: E-books are here to stay. Except somewhat as notable as the reversal of Japan's blade produces digital books are the 21st century descendant to print. And yet, the e-book is basically flawed. There are a few features of print mores book e-books cannot be played (as a minimum not simply) up till now. Let's place this in context first. Flashed the revolution Amazon e-reader Kindle three the first simple half past one year and now sells more electronic books of all printed books combined.

Re: Why E-Books Aren't There in Kindle

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I thought this was one of the best articles on books that I've encountered. I also thought their reviews were pretty good. I question your basic premise, as seen in the title. When exactly are eBooks to be "no", when all things to all people? Of course we're evolving, but at this time millions of people are reading books. They are "no" too many of us!

You know, seeming back on this I do not look like I'm totally ragging on the article. Abell is to dismiss a lot of silly oppositions to electronic books ("I like the sense of paper") and is much in their favor. It reads a little as he says, "E-books are cool, and here are a few things finally might happen that would be super awesome." I keep thinking that things in the past do not really care much (besides the low price of traditional publishing eBook).

Unfinished e-book is a constant reminder to finish reading it. I concur with his comment that the book itself is not the substantial presence that makes me read it. In fact, I'm much more probable to conclude a book on my Kindle I am a paper book. Electronic books have been located as throwaway, but are not priced that way. I do not like present prices either, but I do not like paper prices for the case. E-books cannot be used for interior design. Yes and no. I cannot display them, but eBooks have definitely helped me get the look neat, neat I like in my house.

I think the article is right. Electronic books are not "there" yet. But that's what I like about it. I like that is new and evolving and that readers and authors are still trying to find a way to publish, promote and sell books. I like that the Kindle fans are kind of exclusive club (although a growing club) and we know how special the device and are the books and people are slowly discovering. It's like being there at the beginning of VCRs and the like.

They were never part of my interior design anyway. I only had a handful of my favorite books too and not exactly to the screen in all its glory - they were usually only on top of a nightstand or something. Honestly, this complaint is with the "I like the feel and smell of the" real "books" one for me - it never really interested me ... I'm more interested in the written word, the content ... how it is presented is not a big concern to me, if it is easy to use / read. So the number 2 and 4 points in particular, have merit, but the rest I do not agree with.