Thread: How to get Motorola droid bionic from Verizon before 7/7?

How to get Motorola droid bionic from Verizon before 7/7?

I'm currently on an iPhone with AT&T and lastly rotten agreement and can't wait to get absent from them both. I want the Bionic since I'm not settling for a phone I'm not leaving to want. difficulty I'm clearly having is that I desire to get locked in the limitless data plan previous to 7/7.So here's my question: Would it be worth it - or even doable - if I immediately pay money for any Verizon Smartphone on 7/6, and just keep exchanging it every 18 days - before the return date passes - until the Bionic comes out? I am aware of the $55 restocking fee or whatever, but I figure in the long run it would be worth it for the reason that I plan on staying with Verizon for the relax of my life, or theirs. either ends first. At least this way I'll lock in the limitless data. Opinion?

Re: How to get Motorola droid bionic from Verizon before 7/7?

Blackberry Curve is available on eBay for $50, at that moment pay for next day air. Just in the direction of be clear in your intelligence you search out it in moment in time. Make active a new-fangled VZW account and afterward make use of a new promote discount later. (I am only high and mighty that this will work and am not confident, go away in to a Verizon store and inquire a representative to be sure you can hold off on the discount with activating a used phone.)

I tried this when the one year contracts went died out, if you obtain a new phone/agreement before 7/7 and then go back the device within 14 days you WILL be preliminary a new agreement with the new-fangled device. I try to pay money for/upgrade to an hard to believe in hopes of recurring and receiving the incredible two within the two weeks, they said sure you can bring it back, but that i would lose my one year contract and be switched over to a two year plan.

Just did this exact thing for my wife .She have an EnV Touch, approaching up on the Motorola Droid 3? I immediately pulled out her up a used Motorola Droid 2 Global off Craigslist for $150 and have it activated. Screen has a numeral of scratches other than she has her unlimited data plan now. Once the Droid 3 comes out she resolve make use of her upgrade for that. The Droid 2 global will discover a new home via Craigslist. I'm certain I'll get my money back.

For the thought of business a used phone on eBay immediately to activate and lock in the limitless data plan. I was doing just that when the thought unexpectedly struck me that I had an old HTC VX6900 Smartphone sitting in my closet. So, I called Verizon and asked if I could activate that phone with an unlimited data plan and the lady said "sure" and proceeded to activate my phone with the limitless data plan! Difficulty solved! at the present comes the pending up for the Bionic. Hope I'm not disappointed.

I immediately get off the handset with Verizon customer service for the reason that your query made me anxious and inquiring minds want to know (my Smartphone is a Win Mobile, but hey, if it gets me grandfathered in I'm cool!) . The representative I talked to said that as long as you are switching to one more Smartphone you will not misplace the unrestricted data plan. Of course all that may or may not change between now and the 7th. Here's hoping not!

You could do with to obtain your Droid(s) and get by hand on an agreement. If you go in after 7/7 to sign a agreement on Lets utter the Bionic, you will be compulsory into Tiered Data for the reason that you were not locked into a contract prior to 7/7.I am eligible for my last NE2 on 7/6, but my contract isn't up until 11/6. So as extended as I "renew" or "upgrade" my obtainable agreement before my agreement expires I will be fine.

I did just as you were accepted wisdom about (and reiterated by Shock House). I had an LG ENV3 characteristic phone so I desirable a Smartphone data plan and didn't want to make use of my upgrade discount awaiting the Bionic comes out. So I get an unbelievable on Craigslist ($135), activated it with the unrestricted data plan and I'm high-quality to go once the Bionic comes out. Then I'll just relist the phone I'm currently using. I had inquired at Verizon if I could simply put an unlimited data plan on my characteristic phone.