Thread: Amazon Kindle covers/sleeves

Amazon Kindle covers/sleeves

I just got my brand new Kindle 3 and I just love it. I sold my sister’s and my Kindle 2 and sleeve and I am using the picture of my K3 did not have when I am reading. I always read my Kindle 2, so I'm not really in desperate need of a case of Amazon. However, I'm within three days to make a holiday of five days and would like to run to the store and get a box or lid. I am very reluctant to buy a hinged however. Just my personal paranoia after reading about the Kindle cases cracked. Yes, I know that does not happen often, but still. I would prefer one without hinges.

Re: Amazon Kindle covers/sleeves

I have a Walmart, Target, Best Buy and all within reasonable distance (but not close enough to inspect it, actually). Does anyone know if they sell covers or sleeves and no hinges? There is also a Barnes and Noble. My K3 fit into one of the sleeves Nook? I know it will vary by store, but if anyone has any experience with getting non-hinged covers of these stores, I would just love to know.

I really like the M-Edge case latitude. Can be found in any of the stores you mention in your message. No hinge. Uses 4 corner straps to keep the inside of Kindle. A zipper closes all the way around the case when not in use. The exterior is resistant rip stop nylon. The interior is a soft fuzzy wool lining. When open, it folds completely back to hold a real book when reading. The case is very light too.

A few months ago the chain store M-Edge has the sale of Kindle covers for just $ 16. I do not know if there is something, but if there's one in your city, you may want to check. Another option: you could order the top of Amazon, and only pay extra for expedited shipping. That way you can choose between all the albums ever made - there are dozens and dozens of them - so you get only the design and the coverage you want.

Given your time frame, I would check Best Buy for M-Edge. I have not seen these white. I have not had the opportunity to navigate through Wal-Mart because the Kindle is not so sure what they have. You could order a cover from Amazon and pay for delivery the next day. There are enough options that Amazon ships M-Edge and others. The MCOV is another, but I'm not sure if it ships from Amazon or not.

I know you said she was afraid of the hinge, but I have to advocate for the deck lit by Amazon, which is available at Target, Best Buy, etc. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful it is. Medge had a cover with light before this fixture. Not even compare. Just used my light Medge. It just was not convenient or aesthetic. However, I use the deck lit all the time. Not having to worry about batteries is great.

I really like the cover-M edge. I feel as if they were much more robust than others I've encountered. I had forgotten the Nook covers. They adapt very well and are a 70% discount. Visit your local Barnes and Nobel, to see if they have any left. I have 2 Kate Spade Corner covers. The leather in pink and orange and called Bella trips. I like both, but honestly I never leave your deck Kindle lit.