Thread: LG Chocolate Touch is shutting down randomly

LG Chocolate Touch is shutting down randomly

Hi guys I have LG Chocolate Touch mobile phone with me and recently I started coming across few problems in my cellphone. Randomly the mobile phone will shutdown itself, restart and then automatically lock the device. I am facing this issue continuously and am really frustrated with the following. I am even facing the issue when I am messaging someone. When I am typing a text message the mobile will lock itself and thus making it impossible to perform any task. Please someone help me getting rid of the following issue.

Re: LG Chocolate Touch is shutting down randomly

According to me the issue is caused because the firmware of your LG Chocolate Touch cellphone might have got corrupted and it needs to be reinstalled and updated. So, I would recommend you to first install LG PC Suite in your computer system and then connect your mobile phone to the PC Suite. Make sure that the PC Suite which is installed in the system is of an undated version. Also connect your device to the system and sarch for the necessary firmware update for your mobile. If find any, you should download and install the same on your system.

The issue of constant restarting of your LG Chocolate Touch mobile phone might also come into existence if the battery of the mobile has got corrupted. If the connection between the device and the battery is loose, the problem might occur. So, you should first of all make sure that you are not having any issue regarding the battery which you are using in your mobile phone. Make sure that the battery is not the main culprit and it is not losing its power that is why you come across

If you find the battery of your mobile phone to be faulty, then most probably you will have to replace the following from a completely working battery for your LG Chocolate Touch cellphone. But before purchasing new battery, if you are ever planning to change the battery, then I would recommend you to make sure that you are purchasing an original genuine battery which was particularly made for your mobile. It will help you solve the issue.

Unusual shut downs might be occurring because of many reason. It can be because of Software issue or it can also occur because of the software issues in your mobile phone. The issue might also occur if the phone memory along with the external expandable memory is full. In this case a lot of work load in put upon your phone, thus forcing it to restart. And the cycle goes on and on. So, I would even suggest you to make sure that you have removed all the unnecessary files and installed programs from your device and then see if you are still experiencing the issue.

If removing the battery of your LG Chocolate Touch mobile phone and then reinserting the same doesn’t solves your issue then most probably, you must try to clear the phone memory of your cellphone. You can do so by clearing the Text messages which you have saved in your phone as well as by deleting the cache files and browser history. I strongly feel that the issue is being occurring because your memory is getting full. So, always make sure that you are not overfilling your memory.

If none of the above solution is working for you, then the only option with which you are left behind with is to call up the customer care centre for LG mobile phones and get an appointment fixed for your LG Chocolate Touch mobile phone. The staff officials of the LG Customer Care will be having a good knowledge about the issue and they will be able to rectify the issue and provide you with the most appropriate solution as well.