Thread: For Easy E-Reading Keyless Nook Beats Kindle

For Easy E-Reading Keyless Nook Beats Kindle

I cannot have the same opinion in the company of the author. Remove the physical keyboard would significantly decrease the functionality of the Kindle. At what time Amazon is the touch screen resting on the Kindle, I possibly will perceive leaving the physical keyboard within favor of a solitary touch. However for me and additional users through low vision Kindle, which must be large adequate to write, have good contrast and a brightness level, to be fully functional and useful for us. And I'm not sure Elink will allow that.

Re: For Easy E-Reading Keyless Nook Beats Kindle

I was a keyboard gal the entire approach to the subsequently generation of touch screens came out (the unique Nook touchscreen is horrible). Nevertheless through these latest, a screen of Pearl, I consider the keyboard would essentially be better and more usable than the keyboard of the K3. I have not perceived the latest Nook within person up till now, however I have observe readers from Sony and the readability of the screen controls is outstanding. And I have not take notice of any criticism from Sony Touch owners.

The size of the keyboard in the picture is good, but as you can see, the contrast is a problem in this example the new keyboard. Now if the area around the keys can be black, the characters a bit more extended and bold, and change and enter keys to change the color scheme like the other keys, then it would be easy low vision. But there is no reason why it could not be an option in the firmware configuration.

Kindle have owned for only a couple of days, I can now say that the overall ergonomics of the new spot would be better. However, "we" do not have a great need for the keyboard or that is reading. I think the thicker framework that makes it easier to maintain for me, I prefer to keep my Iphone to the Kindle. I cannot decide where to put my thumb (which is seen now). If I put it on the side so I'm not covering any of the screens, I hit a button to change page. In a way I left the area between the screen and keyboard, and then I have to turn the page.

I spend most of my time the media on my Iphone, so the pop-up keyboard is fine. I expect to do the same in my eBook. I think if you spend large chunks of time to write every day on the Kindle, which might not use the best tool for the job. Since I am not you, I cannot tell, and acknowledge that, but the first thing that enters my brain. I guess I feel the touch interface is the next evolution in the progress of the user interface.