Thread: Unable to establish USB connection with LG Optimus 2x

Unable to establish USB connection with LG Optimus 2x

Hey guys I have been using the LG Optimus 2x Smartphone with Android 2.2 Froyo in it from last 15 days. This is one of the best mobile phone that I have come across in my life which I have used. It is just amazing and performance wise also it is very good. Before, I was able to connect my device to my computer with Windows 7 OS in it, by using the USB cable which came along with the cellphone. But yesterday, I unknowingly disconnected my phone which was connected to my computer without turning off the USB mode and since then I am unable to establish connection between my device and my system.

Re: Unable to establish USB connection with LG Optimus 2x

As you have mentioned in your post that you ended up removing your LG Optimus 2x mobile phone which was connected to your computer without turning off the USB mode, so it is clearly visible that because of your this doing, some of the important files which were related to the USB connection got corrupted and which is why the problem is occurring while you are trying to establish USB connection between your computer and your cellphone.

I feel that the LG PC Suite which was installed in your Windows 7 running computer system might have got corrupted and that is why you are unable to establish connection between your LG Optimus 2x mobile phone and your computer. So, I would recommend you to uninstall the PC Suite for your LG mobile that is installed in your computer and then reinstall the same in your system and check whether you are able to connect the cellphone after reinstalling the LG PC Suite.

You should make sure that the PC Suite for your LG Optimus 2x mobile phone which you are reinstalling in your Windows 7 running computer is updated. So I would suggest you to visit the official website of LG and then go to the mobile section of LG and search for your particular mobile phone and its required Drivers. Once you have found the necessary drivers and the LG PC Suite, download the following and install it in your system. Before downloading the PC Suite make sure that you are downloading the same for your 32-bit/64-bit Windows 7 OS.

Thanks for replying quickly. I went through the suggestions and tried them out one after another. First I uninstalled the LG PC Suite which was installed in my Windows 7 running system and then downloaded the latest available updated version of the PC Suite of LG Optimus 2x mobile phone. I installed the following back into my system but with no result. So, all in all I did as mentioned but I am still stuck at the same situation. Does anyone have any other option to solve the problem, then please help me in solving it.

I think that the files of your mobile phone have got corrupted and they need to me repaired or replaced with a fresh working one. You need to reinstall the factory settings in your LG Optimus 2x mobile phone so that you will be getting back all the files which was already present in your device. Os most probably you will have to do soft reset in your LG mobile. If the Soft reset doesn’t help you, you should perform Hard reset in your LG Optimus 2x cellphone.

There seems to be a major issue with the internal hardware of your LG Optimus 2x mobile phone and that is why you are unable to establish successful connection between the computer and your mobile phone. So, you mobile phone is in need of repairing. Search for a mobile store and get your device checked and repaired if found anything suspicious. But personally, I would recommend you to search for a LG Store and submit your mobile phone there for checking.