Thread: When the Amazon kindle 4 come out

When the Amazon kindle 4 come out

I newly determined I need an eBook reader later than understand I have a lot of books in my room I could not read. The only time I have to get in a little reading is between classes; the problem is that my bag is so full of notebooks and texts that do not fit into one of the largest paperback. After a little searching for some readers, like Amazon's Kindle. The trouble I am having is if the Kindle waits 4 to go. Now I know that no one knows while he goes out as it could be as early as August or as late as 2012, I am just looking for a few inputs on what you would do in my situation. It would be a pain for K3 and K4 see the press of just one or two months later with color.

Re: When the Amazon kindle 4 come out

Here I wish to add something in this case. As how much I have idea or how much I know about this, the trouble you are having is one I face each time I wish to purchase a new computer, laptop, phone, and so on. The simple fact is that there will all the time be somewhat better on the horizon, if you just linger a few months. To assist alleviate that, I all the time attempt to purchase the most recent and best I can afford, so as a minimum it won't become out of date as soon.

This is all the time a problem. I know someone who bought a Kindle 2 Just before Kindle 3 was announced, he complained for a week, but now he is happy with Kindle 2. I guess the main question you should ask yourself is: "I want / need my Kindle now, or am willing to wait a year?" And try to measure how annoying it would be if Kindle was released 4 the following week. So you always have the option of selling the Kindle old and get a new one, so it as well depends on your financial situation.

I waited for a laptop to update and eventually bought the upgrade just to come out just after my return period was over, so I know what's going on. Amazon only knows when it's going to K4. You have thirty days to return, so if a new Kindle comes out during that time, you can return it for a new one. My advice is to buy an electronic system to be used. I bought the K2 in March and six months later, K3s been announced, but I used it in my daily life and not K2 all regret the purchase.

If you like the Kindle now. The K3 can surf the web, play mp3s and audio books, has integrated a basic calculator, has text to speech when publishers allow, and has applications Kindle Store. I hope Amazon does all this leave for the new K4, but who knows? In updating the Nook, it seems that B & N got 3G, mp3, audio books, and games in updating Nook. My guess is the rumored tablet Amazon will come out first, but could be completely wrong.

This is a difficult decision. I suppose you could wait as I have the books, but the problem is finding the space for it. Another thing is that I'm taking more English courses this semester and next semester and need to purchase the novels and the Kindle could be very useful in this case. Does anyone have speculation as to when this new Kindle will be released? To be honest, I think the Kindle 3 very attractive features, and I'd rather have buttons on a touch screen. However, the main attraction for the Kindle 4 for me is that the rumors of color electronic ink.

I'm not convinced that there are actually 4 a Kindle in the works. My feeling is that Amazon is focusing on the development of at least one tablet device size. Even if you are working on a Kindle is a new model with respect to the existing version (do not count the Kindle "special" because it is substantially the same as the regular Kindle 3) I would not expect a release before the season holiday shopping, based on the history of the release of Amazon: K1, November 2007, K2, February 2009, K3, August 2010. And may be K4 come soon.