Thread: Getting high pitched beep sound from Xbox 360 Slim

Getting high pitched beep sound from Xbox 360 Slim

I am having my Xbox 360 Slim from past 2 months and I am having some issue while playing the games. The issue I see is that, when I play the game then after 15-30 minutes I see that a large beep sound comes from the game. Sometimes the sound/music of the game gets freezed which is followed by the “snap”. I have tried placing the Xbox in both the Horizontal as well as in the Vertical positions. I am not able to find out the issue which is causing me the sound. Can anyone help me to figure out the issue?

Re: Getting high pitched beep sound from Xbox 360 Slim

I think that there is issue with your hardware, so you must be required to look out at the hardware of your Xbox. Many a times the sound comes when any of the hardware part is not connected properly. So you must try to disconnect all the physical parts of the Xbox and then try to reconnect it once again. This will surely solve your problem as this is the most common solution that you will find when you hear any sound from the Xbox.

I was having the issue about the sound that comes while playing the game. I have searched for the relative issues on Google and didn’t find any solution related to my issue. Then at last I tried to solve the issue by myself. What I did is, I removed the Hard disk and all the power cords and then plugged it back. After that whenever I play any games I don’t hear any sound while playing the games.

There is some physical problem that you are facing, so you can solve it by yourself. You just need to see that you remove your hard disk and clean the internal case of your Xbox, this will help you to remove the dust from your Xbox, which might be causing some problem to the hard drive. After you get it cleaned, you need to place the hard drive back and then also connect all the power cords and external cables if any and then play your game.

I have got it solved for my own Xbox 360 which was giving me lots of sound and gets stucked while playing games. I had the same problem on my PC also and I got that fixed by removing the hard disk and then fan and cleaned it and placed it again. And now I am not getting any problem with my Xbox and not also while playing the game. You can follow this method to try it for yourself.

Have you checked for your game CD, whether it might be causing some problems. As you are facing some freeze in your while playing the game, so you can check with your other game CD whether it is giving you any problem or not. If not then, it is the problem with your game CD. If not then you must take your console to shop from where you have purchased the Xbox, he will surely help you out to solve your issue.