Thread: Screen light went off in kindle

Screen light went off in kindle

Hello people, well I am not much clear with the point that where I can put my question, so I though portable section will be much related to my topic, as while searching over the kindle instantly I don’t know what happens to my device it gets black, as in other word the light went off and still the pull up lights are working but my screen still not working, I had charged it for at least 2 hours continuously but no effective results, so anyone over here have the idea about this or how can I fix it? Your every suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Screen light went off in kindle

I think that you are either not clear with the question or in the situation you are right now, so for information I must clear you that kindle doesn’t consist of any lighted screen and what you are talking here may the light which is there in the cover for lighting the screen, so now this question is much clear and specific, as what I think that It is some corruption in software, as this must not be happen with the device, so you better once again remove the battery and charge it without the battery and if your device get start without it, that means you have replace your battery now.

Well it better that @ Delaware had make the question further clear and while if the screen went on black, so no matter what you try it will be remain same only, so better follow the step which I am mention now: first keep pressing the power button on your device at least for 25-50 second or till the system your Kindle device get restarts and soon you will get the welcome screen on your device of a boy below the tree and also even a progress bar and make it clear that sometime it might take much more time than a minute to restart like you should give a try to hold on the power key maximum for 90 seconds.

As in many case the above procedure really works for the device which have constantly gone on Black screen, and I will suggests that directly don’t go for changing the battery instead of that take it too the nearby support center for the proper information and what the real error have being going out with your device. And I think they will suggest the exact precautions which you have to go and before that don’t do any expenses either on battery or on other expenses.

I don’t know what to tell you know guys, I am too much scared when my screen went off black and not finding anyone who can suggests me what to do that, as many of my colleagues have told that my device has gone bonkers and I don’t have any other option else then to go with the new device, while the support center is just near to my office so I take a bit stress to go there and show my device to them, most probably within 10 minutes they have told me that nothing is wrong with my device and my battery life has been ended and I will have to replace the battery with the new one and instantly I got the new one from there and now all thing is working fine without any problem. While it not much hard but you guys have shown me the path, and I had followed the same and even got my problem solved also, so thanks a lot for the support guys.