Thread: Error Code 32017 on nintendo wii

Error Code 32017 on nintendo wii

Hi I have a wii and while I was trying to update the firmware of my wii I was getting the error code 32017. And I am not getting what is the actual problem because I haven’t had this problem ever before, and was updating also for the first time only. is there anybody who got this problem? And I have checked my internet connection it is working good, without any error so why I am having problem in updating the firmware?

Re: Error Code 32017 on nintendo wii

You can have option to contact the Nintendo’s customer support for the further assistance, and let me tell you first that if you have modded the wii then after updating the firmware you’ll be lose all those setting and off course you have to made them again. so first of all make sure that what is the problem and then try to fix that rather than updating the whole firmware, otherwise as I said customer support is the best way to get it solved.

I was also having the same issue with mine wii, this is emerge to be an problem with updating your Wii console. For that you can have another option as try and achieve another Wii System Update on your Wii console,
    You can do this by performing following steps.

1- First of all Make sure your Wii console is effectively linked online, after that Access the Wii System Settings and hit it on the blue arrow two times to attain the Wii System Settings 3 menu options.

2- After doing this Select Wii System Update and press the A key to continue this will appear with message so in that click on the accept key.

3- It will first search the update on the internet, and if there would be any available it will download it in the machine and will install it automatically.

If you effort one more Wii System Update and still got the same error code, you can have option to contact the following number 1-800-255-3700.

If you still persist the same problem you can have option to set all the setting to their default. this is an option in the game itself, and this you’ll find the in the settings, so after doing these you’ll get all the setting recovered as how you have got it before when you had bought this gaming console. Otherwise as the above user mentioned to contact the support center is the better idea if you don’t know about the problem enough.

I would say no to the factory default, as let me tell you that I am also on the same boat and done same thing before updating the firmware but after doing that I get that all my purchased item was also being deleted, and all the save data was wiped, out and about this o have search too much on the internet but didn’t get any solution to this. So according to me also support center would be good idea.